Chili's Hawaii Honolulu, HI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you believe in making people feel special? We do, too! In fact, we obsess over delivering a positive experience to our Team Members and our Guests. We are ChiliHeads and we serve up passion and purpose into everything we do whether it's at our tables, in our kitchens, or within our community. Being a ChiliHead isn't just a job It's a way of life.
Our Servers and Food Runners create an exceptional experience for our Guests and their fellow Team Members by sharing their passion for beverages, food, and people. We hire primarily food runners who can grow their career quickly to server. You are enthusiastic and believe that great food is nothing without great hospitality. You show your fun personality to connect with our Guests and each other, making people feel special.Server
You use your menu and drink smarts to guide Guests to make the perfect drink and food choice, and you deliver an experience at the right pace for your Guests.
- Work as a team member with other Servers, Runners, and Bartenders to engage with Guests in a friendly and attentive manner.
- Take accurate orders and partner with all Team Members to serve food and beverages that exceed Guest expectations.
- Demonstrate extensive menu and beverage knowledge.
- Utilize sales techniques to enhance the Guest experience, up-sell, and meet sales goals.
- Always practice responsible alcohol service in accordance with state/local laws and Pacific Meritage alcohol policy.
- Responsible for side work as assigned and maintaining cleanliness.
- Ensure all payments are processed timely, accurately, and correctly. Maintain the confidentiality of Guests' information.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be upbeat, outgoing, and positive. Possesses great Guest relations skills.
- Desire to work in a Team Service atmosphere support all Team Members by delivering food or drinks, removing unneeded glassware, plate ware or utensils and fulfilling a Guest requests.
- Have a lively curiosity about food, seasoning, beverages and alcohol and a willingness to learn and share your knowledge
- It's a restaurant you will need to stand, walk, reach, bend, twist, stoop, and wipe and be able to lift lbs.
- Speak and respond clearly to Guests and Team Members. Read and write in English, including reading handwritten notes.
- Possess a Responsible Alcohol Certificate.
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
Chili's was born in Dallas, Texas in 1975. Since then, we've boldly claimed our place in the casual dining industry as the place to go for Big Mouth burgers, house smoked ribs, full on fajitas, and hand shaken margaritas! With a legacy deeply rooted in service, hospitality, and giving back, we are committed to delivering the best experience to every Guest, every day. Our Team Members work in a positive environment that is committed to our Purpose to Connect, Serve, and Give to Create the Best Life.