*** Come interview and get hired on the spot! ***
We are hosting walk-in interviews for our Laguna Hills location -
When: Monday, 01/27/20 at 2:30pm and 4:00pm
Tuesday, 01/28/20 at 3:00pm
Where: 3111 N. Tustin St. #100, Orange, Ca 92865
When: Wednesday, 01/29/20 at 11:00am
Where: 5312 Bolsa Ave. #105, Huntington Beach, Ca 92649
When: Wednesday, 01/29/20 at 3:00pm
Thursday, 01/30/20 at 2:30pm and 4:00pm
Where: 25201 Paseo de Alicia #110, Laguna Hills, Ca 92653
Please bring your resume, driver's license, car insurance and a copy of your latest degree. Please note that the car insurance must have your name on it. We can't wait to meet you!
Entry-level job applicants welcome. ABA experience is a plus!
We are hiring aspiring and experienced Behavior Technicians who will work with toddlers, children, and/or teens diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder or other developmental disabilities in their home, school, and/or community. If you do not have previous ABA experience, that’s okay! We provide extensive paid on the job training to all of our employees.
Children’s Learning Connection is an interdisciplinary pediatric therapy team in Orange County, CA offering ABA, speech therapy, occupational therapy, and physical therapy for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and other developmental disorders. We have three clinic locations including Huntington Beach, Orange, and Laguna Hills. Serving Orange County children and families with therapy services for over 15 years!
ABA technicians work under the supervision of Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA’s) and are part of our interdisciplinary pediatric therapy teams including Speech and Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists and Physical Therapists.
Title: Behavior Technician
Career Path: Successful BTs can learn and grow with us to levels – Behavior Technician I, Behavior Technician II & Advanced Behavior Technician
We will pay for you to become a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Pay Rate: $17.00 - $23.00 dependent on experience and education.
Will you be a good fit? If these qualities describe you, you should apply today!
- You enjoy caring for children
- You’re kind, nurturing and patient.
- You’re creative, playful and happy.
- You can remain organized and help children achieve learning goals.
Why work with Children’s Learning Connection?
Our comprehensive & competitive Behavior Technician benefits set you up for career success!
- Competitive pay!
- Additional $1/hr for any work after 7:00pm or weekends!
- High quality paid training that will help your career
- Clear and defined career progression through experience and education
- Annual reviews and advancement opportunities
- Continued training and supervision
- Excellent mentorship programs and RBT certification opportunities
- Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement
- Education Assistance program
- A cell phone stipend per pay period
- Discounts to theme parks nationwide, and other work-life balance perks!
This is a flexible part-time position that is perfect for entry-level applicants who seek on-the-job training.
- Work with children in their homes, helping them learn how to communicate, play and learn!
- Learn directly from Board Certified Behavior Analysts how to provide therapy to children and family in need of support
- Visit our client’s homes where you’ll follow and use the plans from Board Certified Behavior Analysts will create and supervise behavior intervention plans
- Teach communication skills, social skills, self-help skills, and play skills through Applied Behavior Analysis principles
- Teach, learn and play with our clients to help them reach their highest potential
- Accurately record treatment data
- Engage in and ensure client safety
- Maintain confidentiality of all clients and professional conduct at all times
- You have your AA/HS with 6 months -1 year of childcare or ABA experience OR your BA/BS is in progress or completed in Psychology, Special Education, Communicative Disorders, or a related field
- Exposure to individuals with Autism through family, friends, or work experience is a plus!
- You're available at least 4 weekdays (3:00 pm - 6:30 pm) and Saturday or 5 weekdays (3:00 pm-6:30 pm)
- You can pass a criminal background check and TB test
- You'll be driving to clients' homes, so you have a reliable form of transportation
- Bilingual Spanish, Vietnamese and Korean speaking candidates are highly encouraged to apply!
If you have worked in any of the below positions or fields, we’d love to talk to you!
Our most successful Behavior Therapists often are considering a career as, or work with, a Childcare, Babysitter, Nanny, Counselor, After-School Counselor, Behavioral and Social Sciences, Behavioral Therapist, ABA Therapist, Applied Behavior Analysis, ABA Therapist, Assistant, Behavior Therapist, Behavior Technician, Behavioral Health, Behavior Interventionist, Behavior Modification, Caregiver for Kids, Children, Youth and Teens, Camp Counselor, Child Development, Coach, Developmental Interventionist, Disability Technician, Education/Educator, Healthcare, Hospice, Marriage Family Therapist, Preschool Teacher, Social Work, Student, Disabilities, Developmental Disabilities, Medical Assistant, Medical Staffing, Mental Health Specialist, MFT, Pediatrics, Psychology, RBT, Social Services, Social Learning, Social Work, Sociology, Special Education, Teacher’s Assistant, Teacher’s Aide, Therapy, Therapist, Tutor, Youth Program Coordinator.
Apply today to hear more about this exciting opportunity!
To apply please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Children’s Learning Connection supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.