Children's Hospital of Wisconsin is seeking a generalist trained Pediatrician whose main focus of practice is Inpatient Hospital Care for children through a dedicated on-site approach in Milwaukee, WI
- The hospitalist serves as the physician of record during the hospital stay and the patient is returned to the care of the primary care physician at the time of hospital discharge.
- Provides options of care that are consistent with national standards.
- Graduates of pediatric residency program; pediatric board certified or qualified to sit for the boards.
- Current CPR certification - Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers through American Heart or American Red Cross is required.
- Current PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) certification - American Heart Association (AHA) training is required.
- Current NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program) certification - American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) training is required.