Child Family Therapist
Children's Home Society of Washington Spokane, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Provides ongoing clinical and/or case management services to a diverse CHSW consumer population including specialized treatment services in a variety of settings conducts intake, assessment, and diagnosis. Has access to protected healthcare information (PHI) or confidential identifiable information (CII), both paper and electronic, as necessary, to perform related job duties and responsibilities.
- Conducts initial consumer screening intake and assessment
- Assesses and determines consumer diagnosis/service need and develops treatment/service plans and/or makes appropriate community referral
- Implements treatment/service plan using a variety of therapeutic/educational interventions in a variety of locations and settings
- Performs treatment/service evaluations and follow-up
- Performs routine administrative duties associated with a clinical setting
- Establishes and maintains collaborative relationships with appropriate community resources
- Advocates for the values of a diverse population within CHSW and the Community
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Understanding of various treatment principles and interventions
- Knowledge of child, adolescent, and family development
- Proficient in MS Office
- Must possess strong human relations skills to communicate and work effectively within a culturally diverse work environment and community
Children's Home Society of WashingtonWhy Work Here?
Positively impact children and families, work with a passionate team, great flexibility
Join our award-winning Team at CHSW and become part of our 125 year legacy of helping children and their families. A leader and a voice for kids since 1896, CHSW stands as a premier service provider to ensure the safety, security, and success of Washington State’s children. We develop healthy kids, create strong families, build engaged communities, and speak and advocate for children. All kids deserve a loving, nurturing home where they can learn and thrive. Your work at CHSW can help make this possible! With 11 locations throughout Washington, we boast one of the state’s most robust family service networks.
HealthcareView all jobs at Children's Home Society of Washington