Children's Home Healthcare is now accepting applications for a REGISTERED NURSE (RN) CASE SUPERVISOR in Dallas, TX!
Children's Home Healthcare is now hiring amazing people hungry for passionate work in a rewarding career! Opportunities exist for an RN Clinical Supervisor/Case Manager! Children’s HH is the premier leader in Pediatric Home Health Care in Texas. This is a great opportunity to become part of the core leadership as we grow into areas that are in desperate need of the specialized care we provide to families. Come be a part of this growing professional team!
We are seeking an experienced Clinical Supervisor in the Dallas area. The Clinical Supervisor will be directly responsible for clinical activities of the office staff and will be part of a team that plans, implements and evaluates our patients' plans of care.
1. Consult with physicians and members of the multidisciplinary health team to coordinate patient care, when necessary.
2. Verify that documentation is consistent with federal and state guidelines and in compliance with physician’s orders.
3. Oversight of plans of treatments, telephone orders, and discharge summaries
4. Perform admissions and recertification with accuracy, completeness, and compliance of federal and state guidelines.
5. Professional decision making on the service frequency and duration to provide for the requirements of the Plans of Treatments.
6. Obtain authorizations for Home Health services from insurance company.
7. Attend quarterly Utilization Review meetings as designated by the Director of Professional Services.
8. Assess patient clinical status 48 hours after hospital discharge and on a 60 days basis per company policy.
9. Review/approve plan of care and all related documents prior to physician review/signing.
10. Provide patient care as needed/requested by Administrator and/or Director of Nursing.
Qualifications/Minimum Job Requirements:
- Current state license as an RN, BSN preferred
- Current CPR
- At least 2 years experience as a Registered Nurse
- At least 1 year experience as a Clinical Supervisor in Home Health Care
- At least 1 year of pediatric experience
- Current state driver's license and automobile insurance
- Proficient in computers
- Highly motivated, self-disciplined and have excellent communication skills
Our company is committed to maintaining a challenging environment that promotes personal accountability, personal growth, and an active role in the driving vision of the company. We understand that our employees are our greatest asset, and we are happy to offer them the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AFLAC
- Paid Time Off in addition to Holiday Pay
Application available on our website: https://childrenshha.com/careers/employment-application/