RN or LVN
Children's Home Healthcare Diana, TX
- Posted: 7 days ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Expand your career in pediatric home care while making a positive and much-needed difference in the lives of children and their families. APPLY TODAY to work for the BEST Pediatric Healthcare provider in Texas & New Mexico.
Do you love providing compassionate care to the pediatric population? At Children's Home Healthcare, we specialize in pediatric home healthcare for medically-complex children.
Children's Home Healthcare is currently seeking LVN's & RN's. CHH has full-time & part-time opportunities available with flexible schedules. We offer competitive pay, PTO, paid training and opportunities for growth.
Registered Nurse (RN) Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Qualifications:
- Valid/Current Nursing License
- Valid/Current CPR Card for Healthcare Workers
- Pediatric experience preferred but not required. CHH offers an EXTERN Program for new graduate nurses or with little to no experience.
Why choose employment with Children's Home Healthcare?
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Sign on Bonus (certain cases apply)
- Electronic Charting with Pediconnect
- Paid Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Employee of the Quarter Program
To learn more about us and our current openings, please visit our website at www.childrenshha.com
Application available on our website: https://childrenshha.com/careers/employment-application/
Children's Home HealthcareWhy Work Here?
We take pride in caring for those who need it the most by hiring the best of the best.
At Children's Home Health Care, we specialize in providing skilled nursing services to medically fragile children. Application available on our website: https://childrenshha.com/careers/employment-application/