Children's Home Healthcare is seeking an Administrative Office Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success. Hours are Monday - Friday, 9a - 5p. Bilingual is strongly encouraged to apply. Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
1. Assist in organizational recruiting functions.
2. Manage and maintain accurate filing system.
3. Putting all new caregiver information in the time management system(s).
4. Manage telephone calls using proper telephone etiquette.
5. Must perform all task necessary to accomplish the company’s payroll processing objectives.
6. Regular daily worksite attendance is an essential function of this job to execute the work efficiently and effectively.
1. Maintain and manage all schedules to meet the Client’s approved hours and needs.
2. Effective communication with all staff and client families.
3. Inform clients and the caregivers in a timely manner, when a change has been made in their schedule, and respond to requests in an efficient and timely manner.
4. Monitor/track all caregivers requests off.
5. Monitor/track all concerns, changes in schedule per client’s families and report any questions or concerns to Clinical Supervisor, Office Manager and Administrator.
6. Send out all schedules to caregivers and clients as required per agency standards.
7. Provide caregiver and client schedules for the on-call personal as requested.
8. Attend staff meetings and in-service as deemed appropriate.
9. Maintain employee and customer service relations at all times.
OFFICE ASSISTANT QUALIFICATIONS:
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Computer literate with data processing experience.
• Capable of working under stress.
• Team and service oriented.
• High degree of independent judgment, discretion and knowledge of company organization and policy and procedures.
• Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Professional demeanor and appearance.
• Must be able to work independently and follow verbal and written instructions.
• A valid driver’s license and a good driving record (as determined by the employer) is required for this position.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Requires the ability to sit at desk for long periods of time and intermittently walk, stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, climb stairs, and reach while performing office functions; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; lift and/or move light weights.
2. Must be able to maintain effective audio-visual discrimination and perception needed for making observations, communicating with others, reading and writing, and operating office equipment.
3. Must be able to use a telephone to communicate verbally and a keyboard to communicate through written means, to review information and enter/retrieve data, to see and read characters on a computer screen.
4. Requires average lifting up to 50 pounds.
5. Requires ability to drive for long periods of time.
6. Must be able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and without direction.
7. Must be a self-motivator and require little supervision.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a non-exempt full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. This position also requires after hours patient/schedule responsibility. Will be required to participate in the on-call rotation based on agency needs. See ‘On-call’ policy for more information.
OTHER FUNCTIONS Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, functions or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Functions, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
OFFICE ASSISTANT BENEFITS:
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Supplemental Insurance through Aflac*
- Holiday Pay