The Center Director will be responsible for the day-to-day and overall operations of the assigned center(s) including but not limited to administrative tasks, ensuring compliance with local, state and federal guidelines, staff management, parent and community relations while supporting our mission to enhance learning and development for each child. This is a leadership position which reports directly to the owners and has significant influence on school policies and procedures.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Implement school policies and procedures to ensure a safe, healthy environment in compliance with State regulations at all times.
- Oversee the operation of the school including maintaining accurate record-keeping of all staff and student files.
- Comply with all licensing requirements and cultivate positive relationships with State licensing representatives.
- Recruit, interview, hire, supervise and evaluate teachers and staff.
- Organize and manage meetings and training's as required.
- Represent the schools to public, community, parents, visitors and staff with professionalism and integrity.
- Maximize the occupancy of both buildings through aggressive marketing techniques.
- Complete required administrative tasks and submit reports accurately and on time.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work flexible hours.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A minimum of 3 years as a Center Director at a licensed childcare center.
- Previous experience operating and managing all aspects of a school with a capacity of at least 120 children.
- Previous Montessori experience required.
- Demonstrate highly effective organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly professional and dependable.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and the Internet.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child safety and potential emergency situations.
- Competitive base salary
- Aggressive bonus program based on results delivered
- Paid Holidays and vacation plan
- Additional benefits include dental and Aflac
Texas Center Director (Required)
Childrens Cottage Inc