Assistant Estate Administrator
Childers & Coventry, LLC Tempe, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ASSISTANT ESTATE ADMINISTRATOR
Childers & Coventry, LLC, Professional Fiduciary Associates, is recruiting to fill the position of
Assistant Estate Administrator at its east valley office. We seek a detail-oriented, self-starter
with a reputation for integrity and professionalism. The Assistant Estate Administrator’s
duties include a wide scope of fiduciary responsibilities, performed under the supervision of a
licensed fiduciary, that include, but are not limited to:
• Completing estate accounting’s using QuickBooks and formatted Excel worksheets.
• Reconciliation of financial account statements using QuickBooks.
• Bill-paying using QuickBooks.
• Assisting Estate Administrators with the investigation, inventorying and documenting of
• Assisting Estate Administrators with marshaling, securing and valuation of estate
• Coordinating a variety of services necessary to preserve & protect estate assets.
• Assisting Estate Administrators with the preparation of correspondence and accurately
entering data in computer systems.
• Complete contract accountings, as needed.
• Assisting Estate Administrators with sustainability analysis.
• Assisting Estate Administrators with the resolution of financial claims against the estate.
• Assisting Estate Administrators in their efforts to obtain appropriate benefits and
insurance coverage for our clients or estates.
• Applying for a variety of benefits, including, but not limited to: VA, Social Security,
Arizona Long Term Care System, Medicare, pensions, etc.
The ideal candidate has experience in accounting using Quicken or QuickBooks. A strong
knowledge and experience in the application for a variety of benefits available to senior
citizens and/or persons with disabilities. Qualified candidates must possess a clean driving
record, pass a criminal background check, and provide a satisfactory credit report.
Note: These are the requirements for an ideal candidate for this position. Candidates
who have an equivalent combination of education, work experience and excellent
references may be considered.
This is a full-time position. Compensation remunerate with experience, education and
demonstrable skills. Starting range: $22 - $26 per hour, depending on experience.
Competitive benefits and mileage reimbursement.
Childers & Coventry, LLCWhy Work Here?
Interesting, diverse position, basic Quickbook's skills or willing to learn. Fun environment, fast paced!! Up for a challenge but rewarding.
Childers & Coventry is licensed by the Arizona Supreme Court to serve under Court appointment and, as such, is authorized and prepared to administer Guardianships, Conservatorships, Trusts and Probate Estates. Our emphasis is on quality of life for our Guardianship clients, peace of mind for the families, integrity in financial matters and fairness in dealing with family and other interested parties.
1930 S Alma School Road. Suite D-102Tempe, AZ