Substitute Preschool Teachers and Aides (no experience or units necessary for employment)
Apply online at www.tempcare.net
Want experience working in a licensed Preschool? We are looking for substitutes part-time, full time and temp to hire for Preschool positions NOW on call.
Temp Care is a full staffing service for Early Childhood Educators. We recruit and place Teachers and Aides in temporary and permanent positions, ranging from infant care through school age. We have been around since 1988.
Requirements for Aides:
- No Early Childhood Education units
Requirements for Assistant Teachers:
- Must have a minimum of 6 Early Childhood Education units
Requirements for Teachers:
- 12 core units Early Childhood Education / Development Semester Units including
- Child Development
- Child, Family, and Community
- Degree in Child Development or Early Childhood Education
- CA Child Development Associate Teacher Permit, or higher
Necessary Qualifications for all:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Be in good health and agree to health screening including a TB test, influenza, measles, and pertussis.
- Mandated Reporter Certificate
- Clear Criminal Background
- Must be available for 4-8 hour shifts on call. Must be available to devote a minimum of 2-5 full days a week to receive day-to-day job assignments early in the morning.
- Reliable and flexible when accepting jobs at different sites.
- Have the capability to lift up to 50 pounds or more in case of an emergency and to work at the child's eye level .
- Must be willing to change diapers.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must have Basic English Skills
**Ask us how we can assist you with getting Early Childhood Education units **
Reimbursement for miles Jobs in your area, to your preferences
Experience different types of programs
Schedule flexibility from week-to-week
Part-time or full-time assignments
Why Join Our Team?
Temp Care recruits and places substitutes (teachers, assistant teachers, and teacher’s
aides) in programs ranging from infant centers through afterschool programs, Temp
Care serves many different types of facilities - public, private, county-funded,
state-funded or federally-funded – on a daily bases.
Why Temp Care?
Temp Care Childcare staffing is devoted only to the child care field. We places teachers at assignments each day, and is uniquely able to provide you with the child care job you want. Temp Care wants prospective employees to have a great start into the childcare field as well as the support to help make child care a career.