Founded in 1994, Child & Family Psychological Services (CFPS) is a busy, well-respected, multi-specialty group practice providing a full range of services including psychiatric evaluations, psychological evaluations, neuropsychological evaluations, psychopharmacology, psychotherapy, and transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS).
Currently, CFPS is seeking an independently licensed Full-Time Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP / PMHCNS) to join our private group practices in Raynham and Easton, MA. This position will be split between these two locations and telehealth training will be provided. ** THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION **
While working as part of a multidisciplinary treatment team, the Nurse Practitioner will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide psychiatric assessment
- Provide medication management
- Effectively communicate with referring providers and client family members
- Comfortable working with all ages including children & adolescents
- Master’s degree in Nursing (MSN) from an accredited educational institution is required
- ANCC - Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing (PMHNP) certification is required
- Hold a valid DEA
- Ability to build rapport and establish a strong therapeutic working relationship with clients
- Minimum 1 year of experience providing evaluation and evidence-based psychotherapy with a broad spectrum of clinical presentations is required
Why Join Us:
- Flexible scheduling & strong work-life balance
- Above average productivity based compensation package (not collections based) & uncapped earnings
- W2 employed position
- Full benefits package including medical, vision, disability and 401(k) match
- 100% employer paid malpractice coverage – No tail required
- Warm and welcoming support staff
- Telehealth training provided
Our practice provides well-appointed offices, an EMR system with electronic prescribing, peer consultation groups, and dedicated professionals with whom to collaborate. We also provide APA approved Continuing Education workshops throughout the year. We have talented support staff who handle everything from credentialing to insurance authorizations, scheduling appointments, collection of payments, and managing prior authorizations and refill request. We perform essential, yet non-billable clinical and administrative functions that comprise the infrastructure needed to maintain a successful, busy practice so that you can focus on your clinical work.
Child and Family Psychological Services consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Powered by JazzHR
Child and Family Psychological Services