Child and Family Psychological Services Milford, MA
- Posted: September 03, 2020
Founded in 1994, Child & Family Psychological Services (CFPS) is a busy, well-respected, multi-specialty group practice providing a full range of services including psychiatric evaluations, psychological evaluations, neuropsychological evaluations, psychopharmacology, psychotherapy, and transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS).
Currently, CFPS is seeking independently licensed Full-Time Outpatient Psychotherapists to join our private group practice in Milford, MA.
Providers may work a hybrid schedule that includes providing telehealth from a home office as well as working in our Milford office location (as appropriate).
While working as part of a multidisciplinary treatment team, the Psychotherapist will have the following responsibilities:
- Clinical Assessment
- Formulate and implement treatment plans with comprehensive case consultation
- Provide individual, group and/or family therapy services
- Completion of clinical progress notes
- Effectively communicate with referring providers and client family members
- Comfortable working with all ages
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Clinical Psychology or closely related field
- LICSW, LMHC, LMFT (Must be independently licensed)
- Strong case conceptualization skills
- 1 year prior experience facilitating individual, group and family therapy sessions
- Ability to build rapport and establish a strong therapeutic working relationship with clients
- Experience providing evaluation and evidence based psychotherapy with a broad spectrum of clinical presentations
Why Join Us:
- Outpatient (week-day)
- Flexible scheduling & strong work-life balance
- Above average productivity based compensation package (not collections based) & uncapped earnings
- W2 employed position
- Full benefits package including medical, vision, disability and 401(k) match
- 100% employer paid malpractice coverage
- Warm and welcoming support staff
- Previous health plan participation is not necessary
Our practice provides well-appointed offices, an EMR system, peer consultation groups, APA-approved continuing education. We also have talented support staff who handle everything from credentialing to insurance authorizations, and collection of payments. We perform essential, yet non-billable clinical and administrative functions that comprise the infrastructure needed to maintain a successful, busy practice so that you can focus on your clinical work.
Child and Family Psychological Services consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.Employment Type: FULL_TIME