Founded in 1994, Child & Family Psychological Services (CFPS) is a busy, well-respected, multi-specialty group practice providing a full range of services including psychiatric evaluations, psychological evaluations, neuropsychological evaluations, psychopharmacology, psychotherapy, and transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS).
Currently, CFPS is seeking a Full-Time (Part-Time considered) Psychologist to provide treatment and general assessment in the context of treatment of children, adolescents, adults and their families. The ideal candidate has competence providing evidence based psychotherapy with a broad spectrum of clinical presentations.
Why Join Us:
- Strong work-life balance
- Schedule flexibility
- W2 employed position
- Above average productivity based compensation package (not collections based) & uncapped earnings with a minimum cash flow while building a caseload
- Full benefits package including medical, vision, disability for full-time providers
- 401(k) with company contributions
- 100% employer paid malpractice coverage
- Growing Telehealth Program - We offer Telehealth training and support.
- APA Accredited Site for continuing education
- Previous health plan participation is not necessary
- Must be currently licensed as a Psychologist (HSP) in Massachusetts
Our Practice: Child and Family Psychological Services PLLC / Integrated Behavioral Associates is a private behavioral health care practice providing comprehensive evaluation, treatment, and consulting services since 1994. Our team of board certified Psychiatrists, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Psychologists, Social Workers and Counselors strive to provide integrated services for children, adolescents, adults, and families.
Our practice provides well-appointed offices, an EMR system, peer consultation groups, APA-approved continuing education. We also have talented support staff who handle everything from credentialing to insurance authorizations, and collection of payments. We perform essential, yet non-billable clinical and administrative functions that comprise the infrastructure needed to maintain a successful, busy practice so that you can focus on your clinical work.
Child and Family Psychological Services consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Powered by JazzHR
Child and Family Psychological Services