Founded in 1994, Child & Family Psychological Services (CFPS) is a busy, well-respected, multi-specialty group practice providing a full range of services including psychiatric evaluations, psychological evaluations, neuropsychological evaluations, psychopharmacology, psychotherapy, and transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS).
Currently, CFPS is seeking a Full-Time Adult Health Psychologist to join our team in Foxborough, MA. This position includes up to 3 days a week embedded in a dynamic Neurology practice and additional time in one of our outpatient behavioral health offices.
While working as part of a multi-disciplinary treatment team, the Psychologist will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide evidence-based treatment for individuals with Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s, Epilepsy, movement disorders, sleep disorders, headaches and other neurologically based disorders and general psychiatric conditions.
- Work with the neurology providers and leaders to integrate care and develop innovative programing.
- Doctoral degree (PhD or PsyD) from an accredited academic institution
- Licensed or license eligible in Massachusetts
- Ability to build rapport and establish a strong therapeutic working relationship with clients
Why Join Us:
- Flexible scheduling & strong work-life balance
- Above average productivity based compensation package (not collections based) & uncapped earnings
- W2 employed position
- Full benefits package including medical, vision, disability and 401(k) match
- 100% employer paid malpractice coverage – No tail required
- Warm and welcoming support staff
- Previous health plan participation is not necessary.
Our practice provides well-appointed offices, an EMR system, peer consultation groups, APA-approved continuing education. We also have talented support staff who handle everything from credentialing to insurance authorizations, and collection of payments. We perform essential, yet non-billable clinical and administrative functions that comprise the infrastructure needed to maintain a successful, busy practice so that you can focus on your clinical work.
Child and Family Psychological Services consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Powered by JazzHR
Child and Family Psychological Services