- Posted: over a month ago
Performs data entry for the Early Childhood Connections Program. Promotes and completes reservations for Early Childhood Connections Program Professional Development Events. Supports the membership and service goals of the Early Childhood Connections Program.
- Collects data to enter from Child Care Resource & Referral staff.
- Enters training participant information into TTAM.
- Enters training follow-up survey participant information into Salesforce and initiates email survey.
- Ensures client professional development event calls are answered within one working day and related requests are met.
- Utilizes Salesforce data system to ensure accurate membership records.
- Utilizes the Reservation system to ensure accurate reservation records.
- Processes payments taken over phone within same business day.
- Actively participates in ensuring the program is Quality Assurance Certified in best practices.
- Actively pursues knowledge of linguistic, racial and ethnic populations in SDA to address that population’s needs.
- Outreach to businesses and community organizations.
- Helps implement special grant-funded projects as assigned.
- Establishes and maintains community contacts to support CCR&R child care recruiting efforts.
- Promotes sales of memberships and services.
- Consults and participates in cooperative planning with other CCR&R program staff to meet common goals of the division.
- High school diploma or general equivalency education and specialized training or experience. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Requires related experience in data entry and customer service. One-year minimum experience preferred.
- Proficient using Microsoft Word, Excel, including creating and editing documents, and spreadsheets.
- Complies a variety of reports and data information with a high degree of accuracy to support compiling and synthesizing reports.
- Participates in communication/coordination meetings and trainings.
- Ability to work with a diverse client population.
- Requires good interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills.
- Holds a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to complete projects in a timely manner and to multi-task.
- Provide technical assistance to child care programs specific to any financial requirements of the grants program, with a focus on maintaining accurate records.
- Participates in all Child Care Aware of Kansas orientation, communication/coordination meetings and trainings.
The Data Clerk position pays 10.83/hour.
Child Start, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?