IT Service Manager
- Posted: February 28, 2023
- $95,000 to $110,000 Yearly
The Child Mind Institute is seeking an IT Service Manager responsible for the ongoing support of the organization's technology requirements while managing a team of IT support agents/technicians. This role requires a working knowledge of a wide variety of systems, hardware, software, and network applications, as well as an understanding of SaaS, ERP/EMR, CRM, SSO, AD, AWS/Azure, VoIP, and Network Security.
The salary range for this position is $95,000 to $110,000 annually.
Reporting to the CIO, this is a exempt, full-time position located in our NYC headquarters.
The Child Mind Institute is proud to be named a Great Place to Work-Certified company! Our competitive compensation and benefits include medical insurance, 401(k), paid parental leave, dependent care, and flexible work schedules, paid parental leave, dependent care and discounted tickets and entertainment perks programs. For more information about our benefits, please visit our employee benefits website.
- Manage the professional growth and development of a team of IT technicians including interviewing, selection, performance evaluations and compensation
- Responsible for the employee onboarding process as it relates to technology
- Develops technical runbooks and end-user documents and manages support knowledge base
- Conducts technical training with staff on new processes, procedures, technology, and best practices
- Oversees licenses and hardware/software inventory
- Performs critical incident triage and provides level 1and 2 runbook support
- Communicates critical issue updates to the organization when necessary
- Develops and maintains ongoing system and incident performance metrics and KPIs for executive review
- Performs general technical support across all CMI verticals
- Performs installs, moves, add, changes and decommission of computer and phone equipment
- Oversees ITSD incident logging, tracking, and reporting through resolution
- Manages agent scheduling and participates in ongoing incident support as needed
- Provides end-user training & education on technologies, best practices, and Child Mind policies
- Bachelor's degree in an IT related field or 6 years professional IT experience
- Mac OS desktop and iOS device experience in a networked environment
- Certifications for Cisco, Meraki, Palo Alto, Microsoft are highly desired
- Experience supporting multi-platform on-prem and SaaS environment
- Strong experience supporting Macbooks and IOS in an Active Directory environment
- Strong knowledge supporting MDM platforms i.e. Meraki, In-Tune
- Extensive experience supporting and configuring Microsoft Office 365
- Experience & familiarity with VPN client software
- Knowledge of Linux desktop and server platforms
- Knowledge of DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, and Active Directory Administration
- Assist with IT deployment projects and integrations as required
- Ability to work occasional evenings or weekends in response to the needs of the end users and organization
All new hires must be vaccinated and must stay up to date with vaccines against the COVID-19 virus unless they have been granted a reasonable accommodation for religion or disability. If you are offered employment with CMI, this requirement must be met by your date of hire, unless a reasonable accommodation for exemption is received and approved by CMI.
The Child Mind Institute is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment based on race, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sex stereotype, gender identity/gender expression/transgender (including whether or not you are transitioning or have transitioned) and sexual orientation; national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued to persons unable to prove their presence in the United States is authorized under federal law [Vehicle Code section 12801.9]); ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information/characteristics, marital status/registered domestic partner status, age (40 and over), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
Child Mind Institute
AddressNew York, NY
Sign up to go to the application