Remote Temporary Clinical Recruiter - Flexible Schedule/Hours
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Child & Family, we hold two core beliefs. That individuals and communities thrive when supported by strong families and that a community works best when it accepts responsibility for all of its members. These beliefs influence everything we do and have guided our growth since we first opened our doors in 1866.
The Recruiter will be responsible for all responsibilities related to recruiting from start to finish under the guidance of the Director of Human Resources.
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Responsibilities and Duties
- Posts vacancies electronically using Jazz and/or Paycom, external job boards, websites, social media, etc.
- Remains current and implements data driven recruitment tactics and strategies
- Works closely with hiring managers to ensure candidate skills and fit during the hiring process
- Sources and recruits passive candidates
- Conducts phone screens, schedules interviews, ensures pre-employment checks have been sent and completed prior to hire
- Seeks out and participates in career fairs and other hiring related events
- Compiles and delivers recruitment data on a regular basis
- All other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be highly proficient with computers, systems, and other related technology
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office 365 or Google Workspace
- Self motivated and willing to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical, judgement, problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations a plus
- Experience with Paycom and/or Jazz a plus
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3 years of recruiting experience required
- 1 year working in human services required
- Must have the ability to work remote including the usage of personal computer etc.
Benefits and Perks
All full-time and part-time employees are considered benefit eligible, temporary employees are eligible for sick time under RI law.
- 12 holidays, 2-4 weeks vacation, 12 sick days, and 1 personal day annually: paid time off is pro-rated for part-time employees
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of RI health insurance: 2 plan options
- Fully funded Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Delta Dental of RI
- VSP vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA): dependent care and health care
- Agency paid for New York Life/Cigna life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, and long-term disability
- Supplemental AFLAC insurance: 5 plans available
- 401(k) plan: traditional and Roth deferrals available, with company contribution after 1 year of service
- Coastline EAP
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted child care available at Middletown building
- Discounted cell phone discount through Verizon
- Discounted Nationwide Insurance pet insurance
- Discounted YMCA membership
- Discounted BJ's membership
- Potential for housing assistance on Aquidneck Island only
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness eligible
- RI DOH license, bilingual, and advanced degree salary stipends
- Shift differential for night shifts
- Direct deposit and employee self services through Paycom
Child & Family will not discriminate against any individual on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, color, race, creed, national origin, ancestry, religious persuasion, marital status, political belief, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, physical or mental disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations, genetic predisposition or genetic carrier status, or any other protected category under local, state or federal law, nor will anyone receive special treatment for those reasons, except for reasonable accommodation as required by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
C&F strives to achieve a workforce that includes representation of qualified affirmative action group members in proportion to the qualified and available target group workforce in the community that we serve.
Powered by JazzHR
Child & Family
Get fresh Part Time Remote Recruiter jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.