Medical Office Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an administrative professional who is seeking a collaborative team environment, and fun place to work? Interested in a $500 sign on and retention bonus for joining our team? We are a busy pediatric practice serving approximately 1,200 kids a week. We are seeking an individual who enjoys a high energy, fast-paced, and highly team orientated work environment, where culture, mission and core values drive our passion.
Child & Family Development's mission is to provide comprehensive, integrated and quality services to children and families. Established in 1980, we are a multidisciplinary practice that includes a clinical team of highly skilled Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Speech-Language Pathologists, Educational Specialists, Registered Behavioral Technicians (RBT), Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), and Psychologists as well as a talented client support team. We are an employee-driven organization who values quality, collaboration, and prosperity.
The Office Manager is responsible for directing, supervising, participating and coordinating office operations to provide quality, cost-effective care for our clients. Manages administrative staff functions for all office locations including front office work, check-in/out, scheduling, new patient referrals, customer service, insurance verification, collections, etc. Provides support, training and development, leadership, as well as team building for the client services team. Focuses on people management and actively works alongside the client services team to ensure the success of the administrative operations. Works in conjunction with the company supervisory team to review processes and implement new procedures. Serves as a member of the company Operations Council.
Bachelor’s degree from 4 year college or university; MBA or MHA degree preferred
Healthcare management experience.
Professionals License or Certification Requirements: Valid driver’s license for travel to and from office locations
- Ability to apply policies and principles to solve everyday problems and deal with a variety of situations.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective internal and external working relationships and ability to deal effectively with the public.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to exercise initiative, problem solving, decision-making without close direction or supervision.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Skill in data entry and creating complex Excel spreadsheets for financial data.
- Ability to manage difficult or emotional situations with people and respond promptly and calmly to work needs.
While our work environment and team atmosphere are certainly some of our strongest attributes, we also offer a comprehensive benefit platform including:
- Top earning income potential including bonuses
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company provided short-term and long-term disability as well as life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401(k) plan and company match
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Professional Development Benefit
- Employee Discount Programs
- Strong Team Environment
- Employee Tenure and Recognition Programs
- Teambuilding and Social Events
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Participation in Committees
- Ancillary Roles
- Emphasized Work Life Balance
- Please visit our website at www.childandfamilydevelopment.com and our social media pages for additional information about the company.
Child & Family Development
Get fresh Medical Office Administrative jobs daily straight to your inbox!