CPA position at Boise CPA Firm
Chigbrow Ryan Murata, Chtd is looking for an experienced CPA to join our firm. The individual filling this position will be responsible for a wide range of duties that will involve financial statement preparation, general accounting, and tax planning and preparation.
The firm was originally established in 1985 and the company has continued to grow and evolve. Our staff draws on their experience and foresight to provide ethical and thorough financial, accounting, management advisory and tax services to the individuals and small businesses for a wide range of industries and businesses of all sizes. We specialize in preparing all types of income tax returns, including individuals, partnerships, corporations, and trusts.
- Prepare & review tax returns
- Compiled and Reviewed Financial Statement preparation
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Complete special projects as needed or other duties as assigned
- Applicant should be a licensed CPA
- Experience preparing a variety of tax returns
- Experience in GAAP based financial statement preparation.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Experience with QuickBooks and tax preparation software.
- Position is a full time position, with additional hours during tax season.
- Health benefits
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off, including holidays.
- Apply skills and knowledge in a professional setting
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
Chigbrow Ryan Murata, Chtd