Hospital Sales Specialist - Denver - NEO/CF
Chiesi USA 80014, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have a passion for sales and are results driven?? If the answer is yes, then this may be the job for you! Chiesi USA is looking for a highly motivated, performance driven sales specialist.
We are a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing and promoting products for the hospital, adjacent specialty and rare disease markets. We are a B Corp™ and Benefit company awarded Top Employer status for six consecutive years and certified as a Great Place to Work.
At Chiesi, we share an entrepreneurial spirit and act as a force for good, pursuing high social and environmental standards, to ensure the wellbeing of our people, patients, and communities. We offer a work environment where professionals have the opportunity to build a purposeful career focused on helping others while achieving a fulfilling work-life balance, meeting exciting challenges, and engaging in important and rewarding work.
Chiesi offers competitive benefits, services, and programs that enrich the personal and professional lives of our employees. Our shared values of passion, innovation, trust and integrity bring out the individual talents and diverse perspectives of each of our colleagues. Our environment encourages each individual to reach his or her full potential and drive outstanding results. We celebrate that Every one of us is different. Every one of us is ."
In this role, you can expect to make:
- Calls on targeted customers and promotes/sells Chiesi USA products in accordance with approved methods within assigned geographical territory
- Implements business plans for territory to meet goals established at territory, and/or national levels
- Establishes and maintains professional relationships with targeted medical centers, pharmacies, physicians, medical staff, and others
- Develops influential customers as local advocates
- Schedules and conducts effective meetings with targeted customers and peers
- Implements special programs within territory to maximize sales opportunities (e.g. speaker's bureau programs, symposia, and displays at conventions)
- Continuously modify sales and retention strategies and plans to ensure optimal business outcomes and "win-win" results for physicians and company market providers
- Prepares various reports and presentations for management as required
- Prepare and present monthly sales reports, identifying trends, additional business opportunities, and obstacles to new business growth
- Rapidly gains proficiency with products and sales tools (visual aids, clinical reprints, technical data, educational materials, etc.) to demonstrate a high degree of competence and knowledge to a highly trained and sophisticated audience
- Manages budget for territory within assigned Company guidelines
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year accredited university
- Minimum: Two years' pharmaceutical industry sales experience
- Preferred: Experience in Specialty pharmaceutical sales industry
- Excellent communication (interpersonal and public speaking) skills.
- Proven organizational and territory management skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Proficiency with presenting scientific information utilizing visual aids, clinical reprints and technical data is a necessity
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Successful completion of new hire training and the ability to pass product knowledge tests
- Skillfully plans, prioritizes and executes multiple responsibilities with minimal supervision in a highly dynamic work environment
Travel Requirements: Overnight stays are expected in order to reach customers in the territory. Must have valid driver's license and maintain acceptable driving record.
BusinessView all jobs at Chiesi USA