Chief of Staff Providence, RI
- Expired: May 08, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FLEXIBLE WORK OPPORTUNITY? EAGER TO GET BACK TO WORK AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
PER DIEM, PART-TIME, OR UPWARDS OF FULL-TIME HOURS AVAILABLE!
WORK AS EARLY AS THIS WEEKEND. 7 CURRENT OPENINGS. VIP Event as early as 5/6 through 5/9!
We are looking for
- Cooks(knife skills a must,, recipes, can work in busy fully equipt kitchen along indutry professionald/ chefs)
- Line/Grill Cooks
- Prep Cooks
We have IMMEDIATE work available and anticipate a busy Spring/Summer season also. Consistent opportunity.
With re-openings moving forward, we will be busy.
- Don't wait on a stimulus' or unemployment to end, and when everyone will be competing for the same jobs- take advantage now and get in and a head start!
- We service various accounts throughout the region and are some of the most desirable and AAA Accounts in the area
- Sporting Venues
- Country and Golf Clubs
- Casinos and top destination spots
- banquet halls, and more!
The ideal candidate will be:
- reliable, dependable
- able to communicate effectively
Candidates must have their own form of transportation to and from the work location.
All applicants must:
- be over 18
- able to pass a background check
- Take COVID-19 precautions seriously
- At least 6 months of relevant experience a plus.
- Must be able to stand for an extended period of time and lift heavy objects (30-50lb)
- Reliable transportation as applicable
- Must be 18 years old.
- All applicants must pass a background check.
- USA work authorization required
- Regular access to phone & email service (for communication and scheduling)
- expedited digital onboarding process (all digital and e-signable)
- competitive pay (based on experience)
- weekly pay & DIRECT DEPOSIT
- growth opportunities
- fantastic work locations
- flexible scheduling opportunities
Powered by JazzHR
Chief of Staff
FoodView all jobs at Chief of Staff