Team Lead (Entry Level Sales & Customer Service)
Exhausted from looking at one job to another and HOPING something pops out at you? We get it. That’s why we are going to make this easy for you!
Chief Consulting is hiring for an Entry Level Customer & Sales Rep position. We are looking to cross-train qualified individuals in all areas of sales, marketing, customer service, and team development. The ideal candidate will have experience in the restaurant industry (server / bartender / host).
- 4 year degree or 0-5 years relevant work experience in a leadership role
- Sales, customer service (retail, restaurant, & hospitality -- this is not a call center environment), marketing, business, and / or communications background
- Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management.
- Interest in developing customer partnerships.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
- Customer Service / Retail / Hospitality and/or Restaurant experience is a plus
- Interest in advancement & the opportunity to make an impact
- Advancement Opportunities – we promote from within!
- Competitive compensation plan
- Hands on training & positioning techniques that will help you succeed anywhere!
- Recruiting bonus for referring other qualified and like-minded individuals
- Technology necessary for the role
- Advancement into a managerial role once qualified
The experience you gain at Chief Consulting is unparalleled and will not only be an asset to your career growth, but also to your personal growth. The Entry Level Customer Service & Sales Rep position is for those with a passion for people and a desire to grow while working alongside successful sales and marketing professionals. We find that people with restaurant and retail experience have a lot of transferable skills that are useful within our company.
Send us your resume or give us a call to see if this is a good fit. We move pretty quickly so don’t be surprised if you receive a call from us within the next 24-48 hours.