Sales Representative | Entry Level Team Players
Are You Competitive? A Team Player?
Want to be part of a winning team who VALUES your efforts? The team at Chief Consulting will not simply give you just a pat on the back but, additionally, we offer an advancement structure that is designed to reward those who work hard, use their natural talents, and people skills to help them grow personally and professionally (in turn, we grow too!).
Chief Consulting, Inc. is one of Fayetteville's leading sales and marketing organizations and we are proud to say that since our business has started to explode we are looking to add more members to our excellent sales force!
We are well aware that the top sales and marketing associates are in high demand; here’s why we get the most responses to our recruitment efforts:
- We have an excellent reputation in the Bentonville / Fayetteville area
- We take care of our people, offering them a chance for professional advancement based on their commitment level.
- We use a face to face approach and trust the power of our sales and marketing force’s personality to drive sales to new business prospects.
- We pay based on performance, so hard work is truly your path to success.
- We offer a training program that is intensive because we truly care about our associates and want to give them the tools to succeed.
Qualifications for the Entry Level Sales Representative Position:
- 0-3 years work, internship or other leadership experience in a professional comparable environment
- Business, Marketing or Sales focused degree and/or coursework
- Internship / work experience in the sales field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others internally and external
- An ability to analyze quantitatively and problem-solve
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Active listener and effective communicator
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
- Strong ownership, bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
If you think you’ve got what it takes to make it in today’s competitive sales market, then we need to meet.
If you have any experience/interest in the following, please apply: advertising, marketing, marketing & sales, general business, communications, business, salesforce, representative, public relations, psychology, market research, sales, outside sales, business to business, direct marketing, entry level, customer service, restaurant, hospitality, management, business administration, full time, sports, sports marketing, training, coaching, team, retail, server, bartender, clerk, club, charity, leadership, service, food, or team work is a PLUS!