Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service Rep [Not a Call Center]
Want a consistent schedule and opportunities for advancement in your career?
Chief Consulting is currently hiring Entry Level Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service Rep with a restaurant, retail or hospitality background. We have found that candidates working in the retail, restaurant, hospitality and any type of customer service position are very easy to train into our Entry Level Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service Rep position. Whether we’re working together to accomplish a team-oriented goal in the office, or reviewing a detailed presentation with one of our clients, our overall approach is built around relationships.
Entry Level Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service Rep duties:
- Identify and present campaign ideas to clients
- Formulate and create marketing strategies
- Acquiring and maintaining business accounts
- Attend business meetings for product knowledge, training, and networking
- Planning company events across the country
Why join our expanding team?
- Energetic TEAM environment that is constantly positive
- No glass ceiling- advance to management based on performance
- Philanthropic events-a chance to give back to the community
- Opportunities to advance and travel - Puerto Vallarta, Chicago, Atlanta, and more!
- Work environment that is constantly upbeat and positive
- Weekly pay + bonuses and incentives
- We work with SalesForce, the leading CRM in the world!
- We are involved with several philanthropies, including Operation Smile, an organization that hosts medical missions across the globe to aid in cleft lip and cleft palate repair for children in 3 world countries.
Since inception, the executive team of Chief Consulting has cultivated an organized, goal-oriented development plan for employees to achieve success, build opportunity, and to grow – both personally and professionally. While advancing through our training program, our people develop an appreciation for discipline, follow-through, and have every opportunity to work with the most energetic “go-getters" in Bentonville.
Due to expansion, we are willing to train highly motivated people for management and customer service & sales opportunities but you must be willing to work hard in an entry level customer service, sales and marketing position. All openings are ideal for recent graduates, or professionals with customer service & sales experience looking for a career change because this is an entry level position in a brand new industry.
If you have experience or background in the following, we are interested: intern, relevant coursework, GPA, dean’s list, associate’s, bachelor’s, graduated, honors, honor roll, scholarship, fraternity, sorority, Greek, club, recent grad, collegiate, athlete, study abroad, work study, fundraising, donations, ticket sales, SEM, SEO, adwords, internet advertising, local business, small business, B2B, hunter, closer, yellow pages, outside sales, inbound, outbound, telesales, telemarketing, sales associate, sales executive, appointment setting, phone sales, sales representative, field sales, direct sales, cold call, lead generation, insurance sales, merchant services, prospecting, sales leader, merchandiser, merchandising, dock worker, laborer, line tender, loader, material handler, merchandise pickup/receiving associate, receiver, receiving associate, shipping, receiving materials handler, warehouse worker, customer service, retail, entry level, stock clerk, hotel, stocker, retail associate, recreation, sales, account director, account executive, account management, account manager, business development, business developer, commercial, client manager, key account, lead generation, new business, salesperson, restaurant, entry level, sales associate, retail, shift lead, shift leader, shift supervisor, shift manager, customer service, cashier, retail sales, fast food, food service, waiter, waitress, dining, grocery, supermarket, Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods Market, groceries, produce, deli, bagger, butcher, cook, GNC, grocery clerk, stocker, Best Buy, Starbucks