Entry Level Customer Service & Sales Rep [Full Time]
HQ: Bentonville - Daily Commute Required
Looking to join a company who embodies a "Work Hard, Play Hard" philosophy? We thought so because so do we!
Entry Level Customer Service & Sales Representative Job Duties:
- Services accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on potential customers.
- Uses systematic content of sales presentations to each customer.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of experienced consultants.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
However, it can't be all work and no play!
Once a week, everyone from Chief Consulting Inc. gets together to do something outside of the office. This allows our people to develop a genuine camaraderie which leads to a more intense commitment in assisting each other in reaching personal objectives. It also permits the human resources and management group to get to understand everybody on a more individual level.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 0-6 years relevant experience in a leadership role, sales, marketing, and / or customer service (restaurant, retail, and / or hospitality)
- Variety of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off, etc.
- Trips to cool places like Los Angeles, Atlanta, Phoenix, and Cancun
- Daily team development activities
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Holidays off
- Investment in your growth and progression
Looking for a great opportunity? Send us your resume!
If you have experience or background in the following, we are interested: intern, relevant coursework, GPA, dean’s list, associate’s, bachelor’s, graduated, honors, honor roll, scholarship, fraternity, sorority, Greek, club, recent grad, collegiate, athlete, study abroad, work study, fundraising, donations, ticket sales, SEM, SEO, adwords, internet advertising, local business, small business, B2B, hunter, closer, yellow pages, outside sales, inbound, outbound, telesales, telemarketing, sales associate, sales executive, appointment setting, phone sales, sales representative, field sales, direct sales, cold call, lead generation, insurance sales, merchant services, prospecting, sales leader, merchandiser, merchandising, dock worker, laborer, line tender, loader, material handler, merchandise pickup/receiving associate, receiver, receiving associate, shipping, receiving materials handler, warehouse worker, customer service, retail, entry level, stock clerk, hotel, stocker, retail associate, recreation, sales, account director, account executive, account management, account manager, business development, business developer, commercial, client manager, key account, lead generation, new business, salesperson, restaurant, entry level, sales associate, retail, shift lead, shift leader, shift supervisor, shift manager, customer service, cashier, retail sales, fast food, food service, waiter, waitress, dining, grocery, supermarket, Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods Market, groceries, produce, deli, bagger, butcher, cook, GNC, grocery clerk, stocker, Best Buy, Starbucks