Entry Level Account Manager (People-Person Wanted!)
HQ: Bentonville - Daily Commute Required
Entry level training provided in: Sales / Marketing / Management
Chief Consulting is looking for motivated and ambitious candidates to join our growing sales and marketing firm. We are interested in candidates that want career advancement and looking to train in areas such as:
- Coaching and Mentoring others
- Sales & Marketing
- Team Development
- Organizational Leadership
- Direct Communication Skills
The Chief Consulting team works with SalesForce, the leading CRM in the world!
Responsibilities for our open Entry Level Account Manager position:
- Conduct daily business presentations for clients
- Business territory management
- Plan and lead weekly sales meetings
- Acquire new clients, and help maintain relationships with current clients
- Sales, marketing, & consulting
Qualified candidates must possess:
- BS / BA Degree
- Self motivated drive
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Energetic personality
- Sense of humor
- Ability to work well with others
- Entry level experience in sales, marketing, customer service, communications, leadership, training, retail, restaurant, service, food, sports, team work, and public relations is a PLUS!
We are involved with several philanthropies, including Operation Smile, an organization that hosts medical missions across the globe to aid in cleft lip and cleft palate repair for children in 3 world countries.
If you are hard working and fun (we play just as hard as we work) and possess the qualities needed for the aforementioned, please send a resume.