Entry Level & Full Time Sales Representative
Are You Competitive? A Team Player?
Want to be part of a winning team who VALUES your efforts? The team at Chief Consulting will not simply give you just a pat on the back but, additionally, we offer an advancement structure that is designed to reward those who work hard, use their natural talents, and people skills to help them grow personally and professionally (in turn, we grow too!).
Chief Consulting, Inc. is one of Fayetteville's leading sales and marketing organizations and we are proud to say that since our business has started to explode we are looking to add more members to our excellent sales force!
We are well aware that the top sales and marketing associates are in high demand; here’s why we get the most responses to our recruitment efforts:
- We have an excellent reputation in the Fort Smith area
- We take care of our people, offering them a chance for professional advancement based on their commitment level.
- We use a face to face approach and trust the power of our sales and marketing force’s personality to drive sales to new business prospects.
- We pay based on performance, so hard work is truly your path to success.
- We offer a training program that is intensive because we truly care about our associates and want to give them the tools to succeed.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to make it in today’s competitive sales market, then we need to meet.
Qualifications for the Entry Level Sales Representative Position:
- 0-3 years work, internship or other leadership experience in a professional comparable environment
- Business, Marketing or Sales focused degree and/or coursework
- Internship / work experience in the sales field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others internally and external
- An ability to analyze quantitatively and problem-solve
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Active listener and effective communicator
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
- Strong ownership, bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
If you have experience or background in the following, we are interested: intern, relevant coursework, GPA, dean’s list, associate’s, bachelor’s, graduated, honors, honor roll, scholarship, fraternity, sorority, Greek, club, recent grad, collegiate, athlete, study abroad, work study, fundraising, donations, ticket sales, SEM, SEO, Adwords, Internet Advertising, Local Business, Small Business, B2B, Hunter, Closer, Yellow Pages, Outside Sales, Inbound, Outbound, Telesales, Telemarketing, Sales Associate, Sales Executive, Appointment Setting, Phone Sales, Sales Representative, Field Sales, Direct Sales, Cold Call, Lead Generation, Insurance Sales, Merchant Services, Prospecting, Sales Leader, merchandiser, merchandising, dock worker, laborer, line tender, loader, material handler, merchandise pickup/receiving associate, receiver, receiving associate, shipping, receiving materials handler, warehouse worker, customer service, retail, entry level, stock clerk, hotel, stocker, retail associate, recreation, sales, account director, account executive, account management, account manager, business development, business developer, commercial, client manager, key account, lead generation, new business, salesperson, restaurant, entry level, sales associate, retail, shift lead, shift leader, shift supervisor, shift manager, customer service, cashier, retail sales, fast food, food service, waiter, waitress, dining, grocery, supermarket, Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods Market, groceries, produce, deli, bagger, butcher, cook, GNC, grocery clerk, stocker, Best Buy, Starbucks