Retailer Development Manager (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Chicory is the leading contextual commerce advertising platform that transforms recipe content into commerce media. The platform powers a network of recipe publishers and retailers that CPG brands use to reach 110 million high-intent grocery shoppers each month. Chicory's contextual advertising and shoppable recipe solutions can be found on over 5,200 websites including Taste of Home, The Kitchn, LandOLakes.com and thousands of food blogs. Sites enabled with Chicory's technology take grocery shoppers from inspiration to checkout in just a few clicks, driving products to cart for 60+ leading retailers.
Recognized as a 2022 Top 50 Best Small Companies to Work For by BuiltIn NYC and a 2021 Fastest-Growing Private Company in America, we believe that what sets Chicory apart is our diverse experiences and skillsets coupled with our shared values. Learn more at www.chicory.co.
About The Role
As Retailer Development Manager, you will drive strategic relationships forward with our retailer partners. You'll collaborate cross-functionally to ideate and execute innovative strategies that support our rapid growth. If you are fluent in navigating the retail or CPG landscape, excited about driving forward new business opportunities, and genuinely passionate about creating long-term strategic partnerships, we would love to hear from you!
- Onboard new grocery, mass and club retailer partners, elevate those relationships, conduct regular business reviews, and drive business opportunities
- Stay up to date on retailer partner capabilities and business requirements, and update internal stakeholders on retailer additions and changes to current partnerships
- Compile, analyze, and present regular reporting to Chicory's retailer partners
- Collaborate with the Sales team and directly engage with the retailer and manufacturer community to grow retailer-specific shopper marketing media campaigns
- Engage with Product and Engineering teams to scope out retail integrations and provide insight for new product development
- Collaborate with the Leadership, Marketing, Finance, Campaign Management, and Engineering teams to drive client success and innovation
- 2+ years of experience working with grocery retailers, CPG retail, or shopper marketing teams
- 1+ year of experience in digital/online tactic sales, planning or development
- Comprehensive understanding of digital advertising
- Experience in account management and creating and conducting client presentations
Benefits & Perks
Focusing on your health and wellbeing:
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits, including dental + vision plans
- Flexible paid time off policy for vacation, sick days, mental health days, and more!
- 12 paid holidays + flexibility to take paid time off for any other holidays you observe
- Employer-paid membership to One Medical
- Free ClassPass membership
Creating a culture in which you can thrive:
- Annual learning & development stipend
- Flexible remote and hybrid work style arrangements
- Fun and friendly office in NYC stocked with free snacks
- Virtual and in-person outings and fun activities with our amazing team
- Dog-friendly workplace
Supporting you financially:
- Competitive compensation package, including base salary + stock options
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) + Health Spending Account (HSA)
- 401k retirement plan
- Commuter benefits
Operate with Empathy: At Chicory, rather than trying to walk a mile in someone's shoes, we ask, "what do your shoes feel like today?" We actively put aside assumptions and judgments, and work to make space for all points of view.
Embrace Individuality: At Chicory, we know that we are strongest when every person is valued, respected, and treated with dignity. We have confidence in the abilities of others and provide the context, support, and resources for everyone to find success as their most authentic self.
All Hands on Deck: Every person has a role to play in getting us to our destination, and every role is just as crucial as the next. We show up every day with conviction that our work matters and enthusiasm for how we can contribute. We are best when everyone exercises their expertise alongside one another to keep the ship on course!
THINK: Thoughtfulness is at our core because we know that when we ponder, we gain clarity. We show up more wholly for our work when we believe in the choices we make, as individuals and as a team.
Make Chicory Fun!: We don't only like to have fun with one another, but we consider our playful spirit a competitive advantage. Through laughter and spontaneity, we build better relationships and find the smartest solutions.
Be Good People: We bring the best out of each other by being good to each other. We operate with empathy, respect and integrity. We balance confidence with humility. We believe we can build a great company and have fun doing it.
Seek to Understand: Leaders seek first to understand, then to be understood. Instead of demanding things of others, or throwing orders around, we ask probing questions to understand where others are coming from. Leaders are collaborative and strive to solve problems together.
Own It: Leaders are owners. They take full responsibility for their areas of the business. They actively seek out ways to make improvements and create efficiencies. They catch and fix issues before they are pointed out to them. They don't take the role of bystander. They take pride in the work that they do.
Bias for Action: Time will always be the limiting factor and indecision stifles progress. Most decisions are reversible. Leaders act today instead of waiting until tomorrow. The biggest mistake we can make is to be afraid of making mistakes.
Separate Your Ego From Your Position: Great leaders actively seek out reality and are willing to change their stance. They promote positive conflict and let the best decisions come to light, even if it may cause them pain. They can admit when they are wrong and commit wholeheartedly to decisions once they are made. They fight for the greater good of the company, not themselves.
Hold High Standards: The quality of products, services and processes determines the speed at which we can operate. Leaders set high standards for themselves and their teams. They hold these standards with conviction and actively communicate when they are not being met.
Have a Beginner's Mind: Just because something has been done a certain way doesn't mean it's the best way. We actively take moments out of our day to reflect on the past, present and future. This allows us to look at each challenge with a fresh perspective and welcome viewpoints that challenge the status quo.
Be Deliberate: Great leaders are intentional with their words and actions. We are direct. We avoid overcomplication. We strive to accomplish more with less.
AddressNew York, NY
Get fresh Advertiser jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.