HR Data Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
COMPANY PROFILE & HISTORY
Chicken of the Sea is a leading manufacturer and distributor of healthy, delicious, and responsibly sourced seafood from around the world; and packages them at a state-of-the-art processing facility in Lyons, GA, as well as at third-party facilities. Chicken of the Sea is an iconic US brand with 90 years of rich history and is wholly owned by Thai Union in Bangkok, Thailand. The company provides tuna, salmon, clams, crab, oysters, shrimp, mackerel, kipper snacks and sardines in cans, cups, and pouches as well as innovative new products consistent with seafood’s growing status as a healthy “new” protein choice in America.
Chicken of the Sea is proud to offer MSC (Marine Stewardship Council) products. The world’s leading certification standard for sustainable, wild-caught seafood. The MSC is committed to creating well-managed ocean fisheries to ensure the long-term sustainability of fish stocks and healthy marine ecosystems. Thai Union North America partners with the Monterey Bay Aquarium, Cabrillo Marine Aquarium and Feeding America as part of its commitment to corporate social responsibility.
Thai Union appeared on the 2021 Dow Jones Sustainability Index for the 8th consecutive year and #2 in the world on Food Products Industry Index. As the world's most trusted seafood leader, Thai Union has leveraged its expertise to bring high quality, safe and delicious seafood products to consumers across the world for over 40 years. Thai Union is a proud member of the United Nations Global Compact and a founding member of the International Seafood Sustainability Foundation (ISSF). Our Global Innovation Center is modernizing the seafood industry by developing game-changing solutions for enhanced consumer satisfaction, shared value, and sustainability. We challenge ourselves to think boldly, question the status quo, and take calculated risks to spark revolutionary changes in the way seafood is procured, produced, packaged, and consumed.
Chicken of the Sea - HR Data Analyst
The HR Data Analyst will develop and maintain accurate, actionable, and insightful analysis for all areas for the HR Department. The position will work to understand and explain key data/analysis issues within the department to support the organization. Through sound data analytics, budget, and compensation concepts, reporting etc. The position will also develop and track these areas to ensure the HR data processes and reporting meet timely deadlines and improve our efficiencies.
HR Data Analyst Responsibilities
· DJSI reporting
· Providing Accounting with payroll reports & being main interface
· Serving as main point of contact for data entry in UKG and data corrections
· Pulling together ELT spreadsheets for annual comp process
· Creating various metrics from Employee Engagement Survey
· Updating / maintaining HR metrics dashboard (which we will have them create)
· Supplying TU with reports / data for ad hoc requests
· Compile / support Talent Review reporting and Cornerstone entry
· Be the reporting go-to person/leader on the HR team (UKG and Mercer platforms)
· Creating, manipulating, and analyzing various people data reports
· Proactively analyzing data and sharing your findings with the team
· Provide recommendations of how to improve current reporting process
· Provide on-site support and participation for various company projects and initiatives
· Advanced Excel skills and comfort with complex formulas, pivot tables and macros
· Intermediate / advanced PowerPoint skills (for inserting data into slides)
· High level of comfort manipulating raw data and working with data visualization (i.e., graphs, charts, etc.)
· 3+ years’ experience using UKG or similar HRIS systems
· Strong knowledge of variety of HR metrics and producing reports on them
· Experience working in a global and matrixed environment
· Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
· Collaborate with an HR team of 10+ on how to implement underutilized reporting features to streamline team processes
· Comfortable working with a variety of learning style and personalities
· Ability to lift and move 25lbs (in hopes to have more on-site support for events?)
· Balance your work time between in-office and from-home each week (hybrid work environment)
· BA in Finance, Analytics or Accounting
· Experience with consumer goods, food and beverage, or retail a plus
· Live our values with a desire to take on increasing levels of responsibility
· Ability to manage large sets of data, utilize strong analytical and financial modeling skills with ability to build Excel pivot tables, and graphs to identify insights
· Ability to work across functions to drive business opportunities
· Ability to collaborate within a diverse environment, strong team player
· Strong communication and follow-up skills
· Energetic self-starter, ability to work independently and often beyond 9am to 5pm
· Ability to prioritize, adapt, and remain flexible while managing multiple projects
· Ability to be creative and innovative while maintaining attention to detail
· Experience updating/maintaining budgets and financial information
· Able to learn and navigate new computer systems quickly
· Adapts well to changing priorities
ROLE, LOCATION & REPORTING
HR Data Analyst, Thai Union North America (a Thai Union Company).
Headquartered in El Segundo, CA; and reporting to Sr.HR Manager, TUNA (Hybrid schedule)
Our Vision: To be the world’s most trusted seafood leader, caring for our resources to nurture generations to come.
Our Mission: To be the seafood industry’s leading agent of change, making a real positive difference to our consumers, our customers, and the way the category is managed.
• Collaborative – works well with diverse workforce, communicates professionally at all levels
• Responsible – accountable, takes ownership, proactively communicates on issues and projects
• Humble – approachable and kind, asks for assistance, seeks to learn new skills from others
• Passionate – ambitious for growth, committed to be the best, retains winning spirit,
• Respectful – embraces different ways of thinking; exhibits compassion, honesty, and integrity
• Innovative – constantly curious, willing to adopt new ideas, looks for ways to improve oneself, committed to continuous improvement
Today, Thai Union is regarded as the world's largest processor of shelf-stable tuna products with annual sales exceeding THB120 Billion and a global workforce of over 46,000 people who are dedicated to pioneering sustainable and innovative seafood products.
The company is dedicated to producing sustainable, convenient and quality seafood products for healthy families worldwide. Its brand portfolio includes Thai-leading brands Sealect, Fisho, Marvo and Bellotta; as well as highly recognized international brands Chicken of the Sea, John West, Petit Navire, Parmentier, Mareblu, King Oscar and Rugen Fisch.
As a company committing to innovation and globally responsible business practices, Thai Union is proud to be a member of the United Nations Global Compact, a founding member of the International Seafood Sustainability Foundation (ISSF) and the first Thai company in the food products sector to be recognized as a member of Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) Emerging Markets 2016 for the third year running.
As a global seafood leader, we have a responsibility to set the standard for social, environmental and economic responsibility.
We heeded our stakeholders' calls with SeaChange, Thai Union's sustainability strategy with measurable commitments to delivering real, lasting changes in the way we operate. SeaChange aims to drive a positive transformation throughout the global seafood industry.
For further information, please visit www.thaiunion.com
Chicken of the Sea
2150 E. Grand AveEl Segundo, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Chicken of the Sea
Get fresh Manufacturing Finance Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.