- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $55,000 Yearly
- Benefits: vision, dental, life insurance, medical,
At Chicken Salad Chick, we are always keeping an eye out for General Managers who are friendly, enthusiastic, and who genuinely enjoy serving guests. General Managers and General Managers who work at Chicken Salad Chick are given skills and life experiences that go beyond serving a great product in a friendly environment.
The experiences we can provide you are an excellent stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business.
We also offer many other great benefits for Assistant Managers and General Managers such as:
- Sundays OFF, no fryers/grills/grease, no late nights! 42-48 hour workweek for Assistant Managers and General Managers.
- A fun work environment where you can positively influence others.
- Flexible schedules which include being closed on Sundays.
- Learn first-hand from an experienced Team that cares about you personally and is actively involved in the community.
- Leadership opportunities to gain real world management experience to help you reach your professional goals. We have ample opportunity to earn a promotion from within to General Manager and District Manager! 2 of our 3 Directors of Operation are internal promotions, as well as our Vice President of Operations.
- General Managers receive competitive pay, bonus, PTO +additional days off for holidays, CLOSED Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Day.
- Medical, with a generous company participation, eligibility within 90 days of employment.
- CLOSE Sunday's!
- Inventory management
- End-of-Month counts and input
- Maintaining accurate transfer logs
- Effective & efficient ordering
- Maintaining a LEAN production environment
- Coaching, evaluating, and providing accountability for all kitchen Team Members
- Troubleshooting and repairing equipment and facilities
- Ensure all necessary preventative maintenance and cleaning on a per set schedule.
- Allocate at least two hours per week to planning
- Focus on systematically and effectively communicating all Kitchen related goals and success factors to Team Members
- Combine critical thinking and practical leadership to create a culture of innovation
- Effectively coach and give direction
- Intentionally and methodically grow and nurture relationships with the staff
- Be able to connect with a multicultural team
- Align hiring, training, daily practices and evaluation practices with the Vision of the organization and the Thematic Goal for the year
- Enthusiastically and passionately lead the Kitchen team
As a Assistant Manager you will:
- Demonstrate a passion for the business and managing the overall operations
- Find, train, develop and recognize the best people
- Manage daily activities to ensure guests receive excellent customer service
- Demonstrate a strong awareness and concern for food quality and safety
- Adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities
- Sense of Urgency that creates surprisingly fast Speed of Service
- Attention to detail that ensures preparation and production procedures are followed
- Execution of systems that ensure a refreshingly clean environment
- Maintaining a work environment that ensures and promotes food safety
- Vigilant attention to the organization and appearance of the kitchen
- Servant Leadership to help your Team win!
Welcome to Chicken Salad Chick! An excellent place to work. We are CLOSED on Sundays and have NO fryers, grills, or late nights. We are a fast growing Brand with opportunities for growth.
Chicken Salad Chick provides a delicious menu with a variety of 12 Chicken Salads, homemade sides, delicious soups, and great sandwiches. This location is one of the originals to the franchise and we are looking for a hospitality professional to help us maintain a team of excellence and superb service.
Chicken Salad Chick
8782 E US Hwy 36Avon, IN
RetailView all jobs at Chicken Salad Chick