Outpatient Endocrinologist Employment Opportunity. Clinic hours are 8-5, M-F, with NO call.
Clinic located in new Hospital Clinic is closed on all tribal holidays.
Tribal employee benefits and medical staff extended benefits include the following:
- 100% paid medical and dental insurance for employee; 95% paid for family dependents
- 401K retirement program with 5% matching
- Sick leave accrued each pay period with unlimited accrual
- 3 weeks vacation; 8 days CME (option to flex 5 days as vacation) PLUS 12 annual holidays
- Up to $3,000 allowance for CME
- Reimbursement for cost of Oklahoma license and renewals
- Reimbursement for annual professional dues up to $700
- Relocation of household goods
- Malpractice coverage provided at no cost to physician
- Loan Repayment options
The Chickasaw Nation Health System offers competitive employment compensation, excellent benefits, a stable environment and an appreciative patient population. But more importantly, it will revive the reason you got into medicine in the first place - to help those in need and provide patient-centered healthcare, not dollar-driven care.
Opportunity for an Endocrinology physician to join a comprehensive diabetic center and provide clinical leadership. The clinic has has two CDE's, embedded pharmacist, dietician, behavioral health counselor and nursing staff. This position requires completion of an Allopathic or Osteopathic Medical School, a U.S. accredited three-year residency program and Endocrinology fellowship. Candidate must be board eligible. The preferred candidate will be board certified and have at least three years of post-fellowship experience.
Ada is located in south central Oklahoma, 2.5 hours north of the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX metro area. With a population of approx. 20,000, this growing city has a variety of amenities including numerous local and chain restaurants, shops, movie theatre and an increasing number of recognizable branded businesses (i.e., Home Depot). The Univ. of Oklahoma in Norman is only one hour away.