- $16 to $17 Hourly
Job purpose: Winning hearts every day through consistent execution of role fundamentals
Description: Delivery drivers can be either part time or full time (scheduled), with the driver keeping 100% of their tips. As a member of the Chick-fil-A Montrose Crossing team you will be expected to uphold our high standards of presentation, service, and care.
The ideal candidate must be able to execute Chick-fil-A hospitality with our guests in a friendly & caring way.
Key expectations of drivers:
- Flexible schedule with full time and part time hours available
- Greet guests when entering and leaving the premises
- Learn the core fundamentals of Operations to assist when they are no deliveries
- Understand all the components of the Bringg App and Digital Q and proper troubleshooting for each platform.
- Ensure jolt checklists are completed for using a vehicle. An opening and closing checklist must be done
- Keep the delivery area cleaned and each vehicle ready for the next driver
- Follow the SOP’s for CFA delivery
- Assist with training new drivers when applicable
- Ensure all necessary paperwork is in employee file with updated license information
- Protect the customer experience by ensuring packaging, food presentation and quality is top level
- Show up on time, have a great attitude and work hard for your entire shift.
- Ensure your appearance is in compliance with the Team Member Handbook
- Display care and a sense of personal responsibility to the success of your role in the business
- Represent Chick-fil-A as a brand ambassador by embracing and demonstrating our values and our culture at the highest level at all times.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by protecting and upholding our brand at all times as you attend to customer concerns as they arise on a delivery.
- Maintain Operational Excellence in vehicles and delivery assembly area (cleanliness, speed and accuracy, taste of food, and attentive & courteous) at all times.
- Execute safe driving best practices when operating delivery vehicles for meal deliveries with a sense of urgency.
- At least 18 years old
- Valid driver's license
- Driving history of at least Two years
- Must provide a copy of your driving record from the MVA
- Have a smartphone capable of downloading necessary apps.
- Follow and obey traffic laws and driver safety
ABOUT THE COMPANY
12001 Rockville PikeRockville, MD
Transportation and Storage
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.