Chick-fil-A Team Leader
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Be a part of our Grand Opening, Coming October 2021!
We are seeking a Team Leader who cares for people and wants to positively impact our Team Members by encouraging them to achieve service, quality, and revenue goals. The Team Leader will assist the Director team with cultivating a culture of excellence in either the front-of-house or back-of-house. The Team Leader reports to our Directors.
- Starting at $12.50-$14/hr, commensurate with availability and experience
- Health Benefits with Employer Contribution
- Paid Vacation
- Retirement Plan
- Employer Meal Contribution
- Clothing Stipend
- Leadership Development Reimbursement
- Sundays Off
- Experience as a leader, preferably in a customer service or kitchen environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, stand for up to 10 hours, and be physically active for extended periods
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work at a quick, yet efficient and thorough pace
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
- Positive attitude, coachable
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members
- Maintains positive working relationships and treats all employees with honor, dignity, and respect while providing them with direction and feedback
- Collaborates with the leadership team to train new Team Members, and tracks their performance to ensure they’re equipped for success
- Monitors employee performance, and reports information back to the Directors as necessary
- Consistently and creatively motivates Team Members to maintain our customer service scores
- Ensures all shift tasks are completed according to the daily schedule
- Correctly interprets the intentions of the weekly schedule and places Team Members in the positions most suited to their skills
- Achieves strategic annual business results through focus and action on tactical monthly and quarterly objectives
- Takes ownership in front-of-house and/or back-of-house facilities, ensuring that the restaurant is clean and organized
- Ensures that all equipment is being cleaned & maintained appropriately, and that safety & security procedures are being followed
- Complete understanding of each key position in the front-of-house and back-of-house
- Follows sanitation and food safety procedures
Thank you for your interest in employment at Chick-fil-A Walker! Upon submitting your resume, you’ll be contacted via phone call or email within 1-3 business days. Please do not contact the store.
AddressGrand Rapids, MI
RetailView all jobs at Chick-fil-A Walker