Hospitality Team Member
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Team Members are responsible for creating Raving Fans. This is accomplished in the ways listed below:
1. Execute operational excellence - Develop trust with guests through meeting the Quality, and Operational Excellence requirements all day every day.
2. Deliver 2nd Mile Service - Ensure guests feel cared for by meeting 2nd Mile Service requirements and going above and beyond expectations.
3. Activate Emotional Connections - Strengthen relationships with guests and the community by investing in our unique assets.
4. Can effectively clean assigned and bathroom areas.
Highly motivated hospitality member needed for day and/or evening shifts.
General Responsibilities: To provide a "remarkable" experience with every guest you come in contact with.
- Open availability
- Team player
- Hard worker
- Team player
- Take initiative
- Able to multi task
- Willing to give your best at all times
Hospitality Staff duties:
• Greeting and assisting guests
• Attending to guests in restaurant
• Refreshing beverages
• Correcting orders
• Taking new orders.
• Control and minimize waste
• Monitoring dine-in environment
• Clean the dining room and bathroom as needed or get assistance from other team members assigned to cleaning.
Chick-fil-A Otter Creek
AddressLittle Rock, AR
TourismView all jobs at Chick-fil-A Otter Creek