Catering & Community Marketing Manager (CCM)
- Posted: over a month ago
A Catering and Community Manager (CCM)is leader in the Restaurant dedicated to increasing catering sales inside and outside the Restaurant.
The Catering/Community Manager is responsible for growing our catering sales and fostering relationships with community members in the greater Southwest Little Rock area and utilizing those relationships to grow our sales, brand and profit, specifically through growing our Catering sales. The Catering/Community Manager commits to putting our guests and community first by offering REMARKable experiences in the restaurant, in the community and through digital communications. The Catering/Community Marketing Manager is also responsible for the timely and REMARKable execution of catering orders.
Listed below are some common Catering and Community Manager responsibilities. The Culinary and Operations Director will decide how the CCM should allocate his/her time.
- Identify catering opportunities and following up on opportunities through phone calls and visits to potential catering guests.
- Leverage established corporate partnerships and relationships with Raving Fans.
- Make the sale and secure the agreement with catering guests.
- Ensure Team Members are delivering a “REMARK”able pick up and/or delivery guest experiences.
- Follow up with guests for feedback and to inquire about their recent experience.
- Strives to have a positive influence on all who come in contact with Chick-fil-A.
- Maintains internal enthusiasm that comes with being a part of a thriving, growing company.
- Add value for catered events by having a Cow Mascot appearance or decorate with Mini Plush Cows, branded mints and balloons.
- Call guests or write thank you notes to those who have previously placed catering orders at your Restaurant and tell them how much your Restaurant appreciates their business.
- Create and manage a database of catering guests.
- Catering Sales and Growth
- Outreach with specific high value potential clients
- Communicate any inventory needs related to catering to FOH ordering personnel
- Cold Calling of area targeted clients
- Execution of all caterings
- Coordination & Reassignment of catering orders to other FOH managers as needed
- Working with both Front of House and Heart of House team to execute flawless catering
- Manage all catering assets such as catering specific Digital Offer Cards and catering equipment and supplies
- Office Express (3rd Party Catering Partner) Management
- Brand Growth
- Promote the Chick-fil-A brand through: Food, People, Influence, Cows
- Build relationships with local community members to grow sales, brand and profit
- Serve as the ambassador of Chick-fil-A Otter Creek
- Build relationships within the community
- Coordinate all donation requests while working within a budget
- Work closely with Culinary Director and kitchen staff to ensure the Restaurant has all food and paper goods needed to prepare upcoming catering orders.
- Ensure the catering equipment and catering area in the Restaurant are clean and organized.
- Create and maintain documentation around all Restaurant catering procedures.
- Valid drivers licenses required. Able to execute catering deliveries with Second Mile Service.
- Continually evaluate all catering guest service. Create a culture of continuous improvement and communicate operational improvement ideas to Marketing Director.
Assist in store operations from 11:00am-2:00pm if there are not any deliveries or pickups to be executed.
- Seek and procure catering and concession opportunities.
- Represent the store and brand at out of store events.
- Be an ambassador for the brand by building relationships with local community members on a regular basis.
- Identify potential catering guests at catering events.
- Maintain and continue to grow existing catering relationships (i.e., surprise and delight a guest at work with his or her favorite Chick-fil-A menu item, mail a handwritten thank you note thanking a guest for his or her partnership with Chick-fil-A)
- Distribute marketing materials to potential catering guests to continue building awareness of Chick-fil-A Catering.
- Communicates all marketing events and needs to leadership team in a timely manner.
- Delivering an Emotional Connection for all guests events and community relations.
- Assist in LR Market-Wide and community wide events.
Skills & Qualities
Listed below are qualities to look for when hiring a Catering and Marketing Manager (CMM):
- Proven self-starter
- Leadership skills
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Capable and passionate about building relationships with guests
- Organized, strong planning and project management skills
- Ability to keep proper records and documentation of sales
- Strong communication skills
- Detailed and observant
- Ability to multi-task and delegate responsibility when appropriate
- Ability to make decisions quickly
- Resilient - able to handle setback
- Able to lift 30-50 lbs
- Ability and stamina to stand and work for 8+ hours as required
- Professional Communication (written, in person, in public)
- Public Speaking
- Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Project Management
- Time Management
- Eye for Detail
- Ability to Work in a Fast-Paced Environment
- Computer Competency, including proficiency in various software and applications
- MS Office proficient (Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
- Google Suite (Google forms, docs, sheets)
- Data Tracking for Catering
- Able to utilize social media platforms to engage the community and promote marketing activation and initiatives
- Competitive starting pay
- Simple IRA
- Paid Time Off
- Pay and responsibility advancement based on performance
- Access to scholarships at $2,500-25,000 per year
- Sundays off
- Leadership Development
- Meal provided for shift
- Positive Work Environment
- Employee discounts
- Employee Assistant Plan
- Medical, Vision and Dental Plans offered
Pay: $14-17 based on experience
Chick-fil-A Otter Creek
AddressLittle Rock, AR
FoodView all jobs at Chick-fil-A Otter Creek