Hospitality Team Members- Day and Night Teams. 16 yrs or older
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why work at Chick-fil-A Mooretown Rd?
*100 Best Companies to Work For, Glassdoor, 2020
*Overall employee rating 4/5 stars, Glassdoor
*Overall employee rating 4/5 stars, Indeed.com
*10 Best companies to work for, 24/7 Wall St.
*Highest average sales/restaurant, QSR
*Respected name and culture in business
*Resume building for future job opportunities
*52 Sundays off each year
*Full and part-time opportunities
*Flexible work schedule
*Friendly people, welcoming community and a sense of belonging
*Polite and respectful colleagues
*Positive environment, family-like feel
*A place to make new and lifelong friends
*Opportunities for leadership growth and development
Perks & Benefits:
*Competitive starting pay
*Part-time employee: $12.00 - $13/hour
*Full-time worker: $14 - $15/hour
*Health Insurance Benefits
*Tuition discounts at over 100 colleges and universities (as much as 30%)
*Employer matched IRA retirement savings plan
*Quarterly Profit Sharing Bonus
Hospitality Team Members are the face of our company and the first step in providing quality service and hospitality to our guests.
This position is a multi-faceted position responsible for continually interacting with guests to provide quick, friendly, and accurate service. This team member will work in a variety of positions throughout a single-shift.
We are looking for applicants who exhibit the following qualities:
* Consistency and Reliability
* Cheerful and Positive Attitude
* Values Safety, Service, Respect, & Teamwork
* Loves Serving and Helping Others
* Enjoy Fast Paced Work Environments
Applicants must be able to:
* Provide excellent customer service by smiling, creating and maintaining eye contact, speaking enthusiastically and making emotional connections with guest
* Work both inside and outside in all positions (front counter, dining room and drive-thru which includes being exposed to a variety of environmental conditions)
* Operate a point of sale system (cash register) and handle cash and/or credit card transactions
* Able to work for several hours at a single setting
* Follow Food Safety/Cleanliness Guidelines
* 16 years or older (14 & 15 year old applicants need not apply for this position)
* Able to lift up 36 pounds
Please do not send any emails, resumes, or call.
We are making it really easy to apply for this position.
Simply submit a ZippyApp application package which may include the Common Employment Application, Resume, and a Cover Letter. In your Cover Letter, please write a short paragraph describing yourself and why you would make a great addition to our team.
Chick-fil-A - Mooretown Road
AddressVillage of Williamsburg, VA
TourismView all jobs at Chick-fil-A - Mooretown Road