Chick-fil-A Director of Hospitality/Drive-Thru with Melrose Music City DTO
Come join Nashville’s FIRST-EVER, BRAND NEW, DRIVE-THRU ONLY CHICK-FIL-A, opening Spring of 2019. Our store name is Melrose Music City DTO and our address is 2619 8th Avenue South, Nashville TN 37204.
This is an important/leadership role for our Drive-Thru only, as the team lead by this director will serve as the face of our store to guests.
We are excited to offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Hours
- Great, hands-on training with our leadership staff and Operator
- Active plans for advancement and growth opportunities
- Closed on Sundays
- Free food
- Paid time off
- College scholarship opportunities
- A fun and friendly environment!!
The Director of Hospitality / Drive-Thru is responsible for:
- Serving alongside the Owner on the Senior leadership team to:
- Help define, implement and reach overall restaurant goals.
- Serve as a cultural ambassador for the organization, both within the store and beyond to positively serve people
- Leadership of Drive-Thru
- Overseeing all of the front of house team members, the speed, customer service and accuracy of the Drive-Thru
- Aligning daily practices of the Drive-Thru with the vision of the organization
- Implementation of innovations that will aid in improving Operational Excellence of the Drive-Thru
- Preparing weekly communication to the team in regards to Drive-Thru
- Scheduling of team members
- Implementation and Operations of all ordering (register, iPad etc)
- Leadership of Front Counter/Patio
- Effectively coach and give direction
- Focus on systematically and effectively communicating all Drive-Thru related goals and success factors to Team Members
- Combine critical thinking and practical leadership to create a culture of service
- Align training and evaluation practices with the vision of the organization
- Enthusiastically and passionately lead the front of house and Drive-Thru
Prior Drive-thru experience is preferred. This is a full time job listing.
The Chick-fil-A Melrose Music City's mission statement is, "To engage the heart of our community by joyfully encouraging and inspiring all we come in contact with through excellence in quality, service and care." We would love for you to join and build the team looking to achieve this mission!