The Full Time Team Member at Madison and County Line Road Chick-fil-A is the perfect job for the person who is willing to be a consistent face and influence restaurants. We are looking for those persons who are available to work at any time during the day and willing to be flexible in their scheduling to help us meet the needs of the business. Your presence and impact will become one that our guests can look forward to experiencing when they come into our business. Be the difference with us!
- Attention to Detail: Recognizes obvious information
- Self-Awareness: Seeks to understand own strengths and areas of opportunity for growth.
- Teamwork: Collaborates well with others
Physical Skills Required:
- Must be able to lift 40-60 pounds on a consistent basis
- Must be able to stand for at least 8 hours at a time
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, lift, shake, stir, pour, carry, and push frequently.
- Must be able to work in close quarters to other team members
- Exposure to both the heat and cold
The Fine Print Details:
- You must be available to work:
- o Open Availability (as early as 4:00 am or as late as 11:00 pm) 4 days per week and must be available on Saturday
- Compensation is $11 per hour.
- Full Time hours is defined as minimally 32 hours per week.
- Health insurance is available after applicable wait period.
- This is a Non-Exempt Position. A performance assessment will be performed at the end of a Probationary Period to determine future consideration with Chick-fil-A Madison & County Line Road.