Team Member at Chick-fil-A Cottonwood - Start up to $14.50/hour
- $14 Hourly
Gain leadership and business experience with a company that invests in people. Chick-fil-A strives to provide an uplifting environment for guests and team members. We have Sundays off, offer free food on shift, schedule very flexibly, offer competitive pay and benefits and gave away $25,000 in local scholarships last year. We value our people and work hard to ensure that our team grows. Apply to serve as a Hospitality Professional at a top Customer Service Brand.
Work in a Chick-fil-A restaurant:
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, schools or sports teams. We will try to arrange your schedule around them.
Chick-fil-A Cottonwood offered $25,000 in local scholarships last year to 10 team members. ~75% of applicants received a scholarship! Team members can apply each year they attend college!
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to send with family and friends.
Work Directly With a Chick-fil-A Operator
The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
It's a Great Place to Work
At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
No Experience is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
Our kitchen team member focuses on food quality, food safety and cleanliness in every aspect of their role. Tasks include breading chicken, producing all crave-able Chick-fil-A menu items, washing dishes and maintaining a pristine working environment. Every team member is responsible for up keeping a professional and productive workplace focused especially on a culture of team work and positive personal leadership.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Always delivering crave-able food, in a timely manner, that meets or exceeds Chick-fil-A requirements
- Maintains a sense of urgency while on the clock
- Practices effective communication skills
- Hustles at opening and closing procedures.
- Encourages teamwork and a culture of accountability
- Maintains a positive and uplifting attitude towards fellow team members and guests.
- Demonstrates the Core 4 with every guest interaction. (Creates eye contact, shares a smile, Speaks Enthusiastically, & Stays Connected)
- Takes direction from leadership well. Appreciates and implements any feedback as "Teachable"
- Is servant hearted to others. Extends the same grace and courtesy to team as they extend to guests.
- Stays on task and is not distracted
- Arrives on time to their schedule shifts and promptly ready to work
- Comes to work according to appearance and grooming guidelines set out in the handbook
Chick-fil-A Cottonwood FSRAlbuquerque, NM
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.