As a member of our Leadership Team, a Restaurant Lead is a management level position that oversees the overall shift operations of the business while coaching and upholding Chick-fil-A standards. We are looking for a passionate, proven leader who thrives in a team environment and has a passion for developing people. This leader should love to show hospitality and great customer service from the heart. As a Restaurant Lead, you will work in a fast-paced business that serves nearly two thousand guests a day, while pursuing our vision to BE THE BEST.
This is a full time position that requires the minimum availability of Monday-Saturday, 5am-4pm or 1pm-11pm.
We currently do not have any student positions for this role available. If you are a student interested in working for Chick-fil-A, please apply to the part time application on our website (ilovechickfila.com).
- Experience as a leader in the customer service industry and/or production environment
- Proven ability to lead in fast paced environments as part of a team
- Ability to teach and be taught
If you do not have the qualifications listed above, please apply to any of our entry level team member positions. These can be found on our website (ilovechickfila.com).
As a Restaurant Lead, you will qualify for the following benefits in accordance with our policies:
- Optional insurance coverage with operator contribution
- Retirement Savings 401k with employer match contribution
- Paid Time Off
- 20% off Verizon calling plans
- Rideshare discounts with Lyft
- Car purchase discounts
- Subsidized single or family gym membership to local YMCA
- Yearly uniform allotment
- Weekly Chick-fil-A meal allotment
Compensation depends on commitment to the business, performance and experience.
All applicants will be contacted via the email provided. Please ensure you are checking your inbox and spam folders.