Night Time Director of Operations ($15-$18/hr)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Night Time Director of Operations
We are looking for passionate and motivated people to join our team at our Chastain Square location. At Chick-fil-A Chastain Square, you will have the opportunity to work closely with a fun, happy, and energetic leadership team who are personally vested in your success. Your success is our success!
At Chick-fil-A Chastain Square, The Night Time Director of Operations exists to directly affect the growth and success of the restaurant by maintaining the vision of the Operator through operational success and excellence.
Who We Are:
- Voted as America’s favorite & one of the fastest-growing quick-service restaurants in the country.
- Industry Leader in Customer Service & Hospitality
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Able to perform all the responsibilities of a leader such as opening and closing, providing direction, acknowledging, and inspiring others to great performance.
- Actively analyzes and ensures awareness of food, labor, paper cost, and other monthly business expenses to achieve goals
- Interpret, analyze, and follow through Daily Safe Critical, RQA, and ROE scores
- Regularly check email, follow-up, and maintain communication
- Meet with Executive Director to level-set expectations
- Provides accountability to all teams, including leadership, for operational successes
- Hard-working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and have great customer skills
- Proven track record of success
- Clear knowledge of safety and security
- Ability to delegate and communicate clearly
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment failure and power outages
- Able to work Saturdays
- Excellent communication skills
$15 - $18 an hour
- Health Insurance
- Phone Stipend Worth $75.00
- Employee Discount
- Paid Training
- College Scholarships through Chick-fil-A corporate. At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
- Opportunity for advancement!
Work in a Chick-fil-A Restaurant
A job at Chick-fil-A Chastain Square is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Below are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Work Directly with A Chick-fil-A Operator
The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
It's a Great Place to Work
At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com.
Upon submitting your resume, you will be contacted via phone call or email within 1-3 business days. *Please do not contact the store*
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Chick-fil-A Chastain Square
BusinessView all jobs at Chick-fil-A Chastain Square