Daytime Hospitality Team Member
Do you have time during the day (6am-3pm or 8am-4pm) and want something fast paced and fun? This role is great for those who want to enjoy the work they do but have limited day time availability. Pay is $15/hr and up based upon availability and skill.
Job Purpose: To create great moments by serving our guest!
Job Overview: In this role, the team member will be regularly connecting with our guest face-to-face and serving the guests needs. Bagging food, taking orders, checking in on tables are just a few of the things you'll do while making moments with our guest.
• Follows Chick-fil-A Brand Standards
• Follows positional excellence expectations
• Follows and executes positional cleanliness and organizational safety standards
• Creates a genuine connection with guests
• Goes above and beyond in caring for guests (2nd Mile Service)
• Supports Supervisors & Managers in daily operations
• Must be able to work various shifts a week.
• Able to stand for long periods of time.
• Handle money
• Work in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrate menu knowledge and understand of ordering systems or willingness to learn ordering systems
• Working Conditions include: Standing for the majority of shifts. Working in and outside of the restaurant with weather gear provided.
Beacon on Barry Rd: Caring through Community, opportunity and Joyful Experiences.
As leaders at Chick-fil-A Barry Road, we believe in order to be “The Beacon” the following core values are essential.
Trust: Someone who can be counted on.
Perseverance: Achieving through difficulties.
Ownership: Accountability beyond self.
Development: Relentless pursuit of highest potential
Growth: Advancing and Improving
Chick-fil-A Barry RoadKansas City, MO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.