As an Implementation Engineer, you will join a team responsible for deploying and servicing IT hardware and software in our over 2,000 Restaurants. As the technology footprint in our Restaurant environment continues to expand, servicing these systems, and ensuring they function properly, is increasingly critical. These systems provide a supporting structure for Restaurant Operators and their teams to provide excellent Guest experiences. This position would be responsible for executing the deployment of hardware and software solutions to Restaurants, Staff, and ultimately Customers.
In this role, the Implementation Engineer will coordinate the deployment of solutions (e.g. Point-of-Sale Systems, Back Office Systems, Networking equipment, Software, and Configuration changes to systems) with both internal and external parties. The ultimate responsibility of this role is to help ensure positive experiences with the introduction of technology to our Restaurants, Staff, and Customers. This will be accomplished through the use of effective communication, tested and validated process for execution, and vigilant monitoring and management of partners and vendors executing the deployment of the technology.
Responsibilities include helping to ensure the creation and effective use of all communications and training requirements as part of the deployment. Working closely with our third-party providers executing the service associated with implementing the solution to the desired end point. Monitoring the performance and experience with the ultimate user of the solution to ensure an overall positive experience. Partner with the system project manager and business analyst on any changes or modifications to the deployment processes.
- Working closely with our third-party providers executing the service associated with implementing the solution to the desired end point
- Monitoring the performance and experience with the ultimate user of the solution to ensure an overall positive experience
- Creation and effective use of all communications and training requirements as part of the deployment
- Partner with the system project manager and business analyst on any changes or modifications to the deployment processes
- Monitor and report on the budget associated with each implementation project
- Evaluate future capacity requirements for implementation and recommend new systems/improvements to meet the growing needs of the organization
- Assists in the creation of service levels with partners to impact experience.
- Works with consultants and vendor partners on the execution of project work.
- Creates reports and dashboards concerning progress made and existing implementation opportunities.
- 2+ years of experience working with technology systems or hardware
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills and desire to work collaboratively
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organized and comfortable with managing project details
- Travel: up to 15%
- Understanding or experience in data analytics.
- Excellent presentation skills, including report generation and metrics creation.
- Proficiency in Vendor Management.
- Experience related to IT system hardware (specifically Point-of-Sale) and/or application monitoring.
- Project management knowledge and practice.
- Familiarity with and understanding of the ServiceNow platform.