Morning Operations Manager
“We should be about more than just selling chicken. We should be a part of our customers’ lives and the communities in which we serve.” -S. Truett Cathy
We are looking for a results driven retail store manager to be responsible for the overall store management. The successful candidate will be able to enhance guest satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage team members effectively. Candidates will have the most success if they have a background in operations, employee recruitment, or retail management.
- Uphold Chick-fil-A standards, policies, and values in the restaurant on a day to day basis
- Motivate and influence team member growth by providing coaching, performance feedback, and recommendations for development and promotions
- Manage a team of 80+, creating an inspiring vision of being the community's most caring business
- Providing the highest quality of guest service throughout the restaurant
- Maintain a work environment that ensures and promotes food and team safety
- Execute disciplinary procedures, hold people accountable to high standards
- Flexible hours
- Never work on Sundays
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Leadership Development Opportunities
- Access to Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Plans
- 401(K) after one year of employment
- Must be available to work on Fridays and Saturdays
- At least 1 year of previous experience working in a high-volume, fast-paced, guest-focused environment
- Previous leadership experience
- Self-motivated and team-oriented leader who works with honesty, dignity, and respect
- Adapts quickly, handles adversity, and keeps composure in a high pressure setting
- Go-getter who continuously improves, communicates clearly, and motivates others with enthusiasm, positivity, and energy
Build your career by working for one of the Nation's most respected companies, Chick-fil-A!
Join us as we strive to be our community's most caring business and you will be encouraged, developed, and inspired!
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.