Hospitality Specialist, Mesquite
- Expired: August 05, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hospitality Job Description: *Please note this position is different than our Team Member position so please be mindful which position is a better fit for you. We start hiring Team Members at 16 and Hospitality Team Members at 18.
- 10-20 hours a week
- Closed on Sundays
- Shorter shifts available
Career Growth Opportunities
- As a rule, we promote leaders from within our organization, rather than pulling from outside - we prefer “homegrown” leadership. Not only does this create excitement within our restaurants amongst aspiring Team Members as they see opportunities arise, but it also provides us enhanced confidence as we promote because we are certain that the individual is properly aligned with our culture and familiar with the policies/procedures of our stores.
- Our hospitality team will work closely with our Director of People and Culture and Director of Brand Development with opportunities for growth in either of these areas.
- Starting at $13.00+
Chick‑fil‑A Remarkable Future Scholarship
- Eligible Chick‑fil‑A Team Members have the potential to receive a $2,500 Leadership Scholarship, with the ability to re-apply for up to four years – for a potential total of up to $10,000 for college while serving as Chick‑fil‑A Team Member. These scholarships are awarded to Chick‑fil‑A Team Members based on leadership, academic achievement, and community involvement.
READ MORE ABOUT THE REMARKABLE FUTURE SCHOLARSHIPS
True Inspiration Scholarships
- Eligible Chick‑fil‑A Team Members also have the potential to apply and receive an individual, one-time award of up to $25,000. These scholarships are awarded based on leadership, academic achievement, community involvement, and demonstrated financial need.
READ MORE ABOUT THE TRUE INSPIRATION SCHOLARSHIPS
Educational Assistance Opportunities
- In addition to scholarships, Chick‑fil‑A is offering access to tuition discounts and other benefits for Team Members at more than 70 colleges and universities across the country, which can be combined with either of the above scholarships. Opportunities and eligibility vary by school, but benefits and tuition discounts of up to 30 percent are effective immediately.
READ MORE ABOUT TUITION DISCOUNTS
No Experience Necessary
- We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers.
Hospitality Team Members will be responsible for:
- Greeting guests
- Attending to guests in restaurant
- Refreshing beverages
- Correcting orders
- Taking new orders
- Maintaining cleanliness and order in all areas
- Teamwork skills
- Monitoring dine-in environment
- Creating a dining room culture where everyone feels welcome
- Helping with events and needs relating to hospitality
BusinessView all jobs at Chick-fil-A