Restaurant Team Lead
The Perks of the management position of Team Lead/Shift Lead
- Competitive Pay $14.00 for 18+ with daytime hours
- Performance Based Advancement, and Compensation Management and Leadership SkillDevelopment Opportunities
- College Scholarships,
- Flexible Hours
- Discounted meals while working
- Closed on Sundays!
Restaurant Shift Lead
Is it your desire to serve others? Do you enjoy interacting with others and creating remarkable
experiences for guests? Are you at least 16 years old? If so, this may be the opportunity you've
been seeking. Chick-Fil- A St. Georges Ave is looking for energetic and hardworking team
members to work at the Front Counter, Drive Thru, Dining Room, and in the Kitchen. We hire the
friendliest people who have a heart for customer service and want to work in a community-
minded restaurant setting. No restaurant experience necessary.
What to Expect as a Team Lead/Shift Lead:
- To be surrounded by quality individuals like yourself, working together as a part of a great team.
- A quick-paced work environment in which we deliver an elevated dining experience to our guests.
- Work hard and have fun!
- You will work directly for a local owner that cares about you personally and is actively involved in thecommunity.
Duties & Responsibilities
-Work as a Front of House (Front Counter, Drive Thru, Kitchen or Dining Room) team member.
-Prepare all food with accuracy, speed, and quality
-Provide "Second Mile" service to both Team Members and guests
-Comply with all Chick-fil- A St. Georges Ave rules and regulations to promote a safe and productive workatmosphere
-Project a reliable and diligent attitude toward completing daily tasks in all situations
-Be personally responsible for cash transactions
-Commitment to our Restaurant Vision
Required Qualifications & Experience for this management position:
-You must be available to work at least 5 days per week and available to work most Saturdays.
-Must be at least 16 years old to apply
-Positive attitude and enthusiasm
-Responsible, accountable, polite, and organized
-Ability to communicate and collaborate with Shift Supervisor, Managers, Directors, and Operator to fulfillbusiness needs
-Willing and eager to learn new skills
-Must be a strong team player who works well with others
-Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and extended hours as business dictates.
If you are interested in joining our team as a Team Lead/Shift Lead please apply now!