Evaluation Data Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Effective January 3, 2022, all CPLC Employees and all Service Providers, are required to be Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19. Newly hired employees, who are not Fully Vaccinated at the time of hire, are expected to begin a vaccination series immediately upon hire. CPLC recognizes medical and religious exemptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement, in accordance with applicable law and upon approval by CPLC. However, any person approved for an exemption, without exception, is subject to masking, weekly COVID-19 testing at their expense, and other requirements established by CPLC from time to time.
Remote Capable Position
The Evaluation and Data Analyst will quantify and determine the impact CPLC has on the community at the organizational and programmatic levels and determine future trends through evaluation, policy and internal strategic performance efforts. The Evaluation and Data Analyst provides management and programs with the appropriate information to plan the strategic direction of CPLC. Operational duties such as literature reviews for current and emerging programs/projects, defining evaluation requirements for CPLC programs; conducting training of site/program personnel regarding data collection and data reviewing management; completing site visits to ensure integrity in data management protocols; meeting evaluation and grant reporting deadlines; performing quantitative and qualitative analysis to generate statistical reports at agency and programmatic levels; writing reports and presenting results to multiple stakeholders. The Evaluation and Data Analyst will primarily support the Integrated Health, Social Services and Education Pillar (IHSE) as well as the Real Estate Operations/Business Enterprise pillars along with Enterprise Wide and Regional Initiatives in the Southwest and California.
OBJECTIVE AND POSITION SUMMARY
The Evaluation and Data Analyst will oversee Research and Evaluation’s internship program with students at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
Program Evaluation Theory and Methods including questionnaire design, data collection and cleaning, database management, data visualization and analysis; quantitative and qualitative research applications, literature reviews, statistical and data visualization software (Tableau), and client relationship management. Application of the Social Determinants of Health and healthcare and housing/homelessness. Must demonstrate collaboration, a willingness to provide and receive team feedback, dedication to the field and an intentional work ethic.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
1. Effective communication skills, ability to summarize and articulate salient points quickly both written and verbally
2. Ability to plan, coordinate, and conduct evaluations for multiple projects simultaneously
3. Ability to produce and present data analysis and findings that are relevant for different audiences and adaptable for in person and zoom formats.
4. Ability to synthesize large amounts of information and identify trends
5. Competent in the design of data collection tools and implementation of data collection methods for evaluation (observation, survey design, focus groups, structured interviews, etc.)
6. Demonstrate the ability to maintain and supervise large datasets
7. Ability to analyze and interpret quantitative and qualitative data and produce high quality reports and presentations, including data visualization (Tableau and Power BI)
8. Experience using geographic information systems, data visualization tools, databases and statistical software packages (ARC GIS, Tableau, Power BI, SQL, SPSS, R)
9. Excellent project management skills including organization and attention to detail
10. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
11. Must take initiative, be self-motivated and work well both independently and as part of a team
12. Must be open to growth and intellectually curious
13. To assist in setting department strategy, in particular for IHHS
14. To manage workload and project initiatives for IHHS pillar and participate in IHHS related meetings
15. To help position CPLC’s IHHS pillar as an expert in its field
16. Participate in IMTS projects for Strategic planning, Research and Evaluation and Information Management and Technology departments by helping with strategy and trainings
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
A Bachelor’s degree in program evaluation, a social science discipline, or related field. Coursework in research design and data analysis is required. A Master’s or PhD is preferred. Coursework in research design, organizational behavior and data analysis is required or related field), with significant knowledge in research methods and statistics, and 4 years’ experience developing and implementing monitoring and evaluation systems, program evaluation, and statistical analysis. An understanding of utilizing local, state and federal policies to impact health care, real estate development and banking a plus. Experience with POWER BI and coding/programming desired. Proficiency in Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) a must. Bilingual Spanish/English is a plus.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
Position requirements: Be able to lift 15-40 pounds, occasionally due to large equipment orders, may have to use pallet jacks or dolly cart.
Travel: Light traveling
Continuous Learning: Applied Evaluation and Statistics, Technology, Data Visualization Software (Tableau and Power BI), Strategy, and Business Learning Opportunities
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER
This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended or is implied to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. All employees are accountable for understanding and complying with all corporate policies and procedures as well as any program specific policies and procedures. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
This job description is subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
Employee Name (Print) Hiring Manager Name (Print)
Employee Signature Hiring Manager Signature
Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc
TechnologyView all jobs at Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc