- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Credit Analyst - Phoenix, AZ
Performs credit analysis function for ongoing commercial loan portfolio management and identifies risks related to each credit relationship. Analyses include business/personal/global cash flow analysis, income/expense analysis, balance sheet analysis, collateral analysis, and market/industry analysis.
- BS/BA in Finance/Accounting preferred.
- Strong organization and time-management skills, attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy, and the ability to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of customer and credit information.
- Sound judgment, decision-making ability, and the ability to work in pressure situations.
- Good analytical, mathematical, and problem-solving skills.
- Personal computer operation with skills in Microsoft software packages, including Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project & Visio.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in commercial credit analysis or recent college graduate with finance/accounting degree.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
- Inputs financial and tax data on loan origination software/spreadsheets.
- Performs credit analysis function for new commercial loan requests and commercial loan renewals/modifications/annual reviews (including borrower(s) financial statement/tax return analysis, guarantor(s) financial statement/tax return analysis, collateral valuation analysis, market/industry analysis).
- Identifies risks related to borrower operations, industry/sector, collateral, etc. and communicates with respective Business Development Officer and Senior Credit Officer.
- Ensures that credit policies and procedures are maintained in compliance with all established and published commercial banking policies/guidelines.
- Provides customer service to current and prospective borrowers, researches borrower needs, answers questions, conducts routine research, and solves routine problems. May attend client meetings as requested.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Assists in maintaining loan files and creates specialized ad-hoc reports as requested.
- May facilitate reporting and requests on behalf of the Prestamos CDFI, LLC with third parties, e.g. appraisers, etc. Orders reports such as business or personal credit reports, background investigations, etc.
- Employees will be expected to participate in continuous learning, competency building, and maintenance of competency skills.
Chicanos Por La Causa, IncWhy Work Here?
CPLC for a chance to change the world!
The right candidate will also be highly aligned to our overall organizational culture as well as the ability to work seamlessly within the team. What can you expect? Making a difference in our community, opportunities to grow and learn with the organization/team, and the feeling of family which is core to our culture.
1024 E. Buckeye Rd. PhoenixPhoenix, AZ