- Posted: over a month ago
Effective January 3, 2022, all CPLC Employees and all Service Providers, are required to be Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19. Newly hired employees, who are not Fully Vaccinated at the time of hire, are expected to begin a vaccination series immediately upon hire. CPLC recognizes medical and religious exemptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement, in accordance with applicable law and upon approval by CPLC. However, any person approved for an exemption, without exception, is subject to masking, weekly COVID-19 testing at their expense, and other requirements established by CPLC from time to time.
Presents the company's loan capabilities, structures complex loan proposals, completes initial underwriting and prepares credit package including internal borrower history and loan request. Build Prestamos portfolio by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
Performs credit analysis function for ongoing commercial loan portfolio management and identifies risks related to each credit relationship. Analyses include business/personal/global cash flow analysis, income/expense analysis, balance sheet analysis, collateral analysis and market/industry analysis.
- BS/BA in Finance/Accounting preferred.
- Strong organization and time-management skills, attention to detail with high degree of accuracy, and the ability to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of customer and credit information.
- Sound judgment, decision-making ability, and the ability to work in pressure situations.
- Good analytical, mathematical and problem solving skills.
- Personal computer operation with skills in Microsoft software packages, including Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project & Visio.
- 1-2 years relevant experience in commercial credit analysis or recent college graduate with finance/accounting degree.
Complete job description attached.
Chicanos Por La Causa, IncWhy Work Here?
CPLC for a chance to change the world!
The right candidate will also be highly aligned to our overall organizational culture as well as the ability to work seamlessly within the team. What can you expect? Making a difference in our community, opportunities to grow and learn with the organization/team, and the feeling of family which is core to our culture.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc