Founded in the mid 1990's our company provides fast relief to homeowners suffering a loss due to water, fire, mold or sewage through emergency restoration services.
This Manager reports to and works under the direction of the General Manager. In this full-time role, the main areas of responsibility include all facets of operational, financial and human resources management. In addition to continuing to build and implement new training guidelines and materials, this Manager position implements and enforces the overall mission and vision of the company.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced business operations professional who seeks a rewarding position in a full-time capacity. Our company is located in western suburbs of Chicago in Elmhurst, Illinois.
The ideal candidate will be a "people person", detail-oriented and possess a good balance of managing operational and analytical accountabilities, bringing creative and energetic attributes.
HOW TO APPLY: https://cwafr.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=32
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting with a minimum of 2 years operational experience with increased responsibility up to and including senior level management accountabilities.
- Experience in services operations management including a thorough understanding of and hands on experience with service contracts, insurance and license requirements along with billing procedures.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills required, with strong supervisory skills and ability to lead, manage and mentor all levels of staff.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize, evaluate and implement process and procedural changes to meet the objectives of the organization.
Submissions will be considered when sent via email only. Please email cover letter, resume, and salary history.
Job Type: Full-time
- Business operations in a service type industry
- Employee Management
- Customer Relations
- Resolving Customer Concerns